- 17 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 18 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 19 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 20 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Finance Poor Returns From Small Cap Mutual Funds: What Should Investors Do?
- Movies Kadaram Kondan Movie Review: Chiyaan Vikram Is The Real Conquerer Of This Action Entertainer!
- Technology Oppo K3 With Pop-Up Selfie Camera India Launch Set For Today At 6PM
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
- News 'Sasural Simar Ka' child actor Shivlekh Singh passes away
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Maruti Suzuki has already confirmed the launch of the new WagonR seven-seater in the Indian market. Now, RushLane has got hold of the latest images of the Maruti WagonR seven-seater. The new spy images reveal the front fascia and the interior of the WagonR seven-seater.
The new Maruti WagonR seven-seater spotted testing features a taller design than the currently sold model. The new 7-seater WagonR also sports a roof-mounted spoiler, shark fin antenna and sliding doors for easy ingress and egress. The exterior of the car still retains its tall-boy design similar to the current model.
The interior of the Maruti WagonR features a seven-seater configuration and the latest images reveal the 5+2 seating arrangement. Other features of the interior include a touchscreen infotainment system, steering-mounted controls and neatly designed dashboard.
The new Maruti WagonR seven-seater model is expected to be offered with only petrol engine option. The seven-seater WagonR might feature the existing 1.2-litre petrol engine which is also deployed in the new Swift. The petrol engine produces 90bhp and 118Nm of torque.
The new seven-seater Maruti WagonR is already on sale in global markets with the Solio brand name. In India, the new WagonR will be slotted below the Ertiga as it will be smaller than the full-fledged MPV. The Maruti WagonR seven-seater will take on the Datsun Go+ when launched in India.
If the reports are to believed, the production of the new Maruti WagonR seven-seater will commence from September 2018. We can expect Maruti Suzuki to launch the new WagonR sometime by this year's festive season. The new WagonR will be a crucial product for the Indian automaker.
Thoughts On The New Maruti WagonR Seven Seater
The new Maruti WagonR seven-seater will be an all-new model for the Indian market as it features new features and updated design language. But the new model retains the signature tall-boy design of the WagonR. The WagonR could also be launched with a five-seater option.