- 7 hrs ago High Note Performance To Import S&S Exhausts For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Launches All New Bolero Camper Gold ZX — Still Trying To Be A Truck
- 8 hrs ago Isuzu V Cross Facelift Features 20 New Upgrades — Updates, Upgrades, And Prices
- 8 hrs ago Kawasaki Z250 Discontinued — Officially Removed From Company Website
- News International Yoga Day 2019: Ranchi decked up, Modi to perform Asanas with 35,000 people
- Sports 23-member squad for Junior Asian Championship announced
- Movies Kabir Singh Movie Review: Live Audience Reaction - Netizens HAIL Shahid Kapoor
- Finance NCLT Admits Insolvency Plea Against Jet Airways
- Lifestyle International Day Of Yoga 2019: 10 Yoga Poses To Get Rid Of Belly Fat
- Technology Infinix Hot7Pro Up For Sale With Launch Offer – All You Need To Know
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The sub-four-metre compact-SUV offering from Maruti Suzuki, the Vitara Brezza has sold over 2.75 lakh units since its launch. The Vitara Brezza SUV was first launched in India back in 2016.
Maruti Suzuki has recently launched the refreshed Vitara Brezza with an automatic transmission. The AGS gearbox on the compact-SUV offering will be available on its VDi, ZDi and ZDi+ variants.
The prices for the Vitara Brezza automatic SUV ranges between Rs 8.54 to 10.49 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Latest sales reports from Maruti Suzuki show that the top-end variants of the Vitara Brezza, the ZDi and ZDi+ account for over 56 percent of its total sales.
On average, the Vitara Brezza sells around 12,300 units every month. Last month, the Vitara Brezza SUV alone accounted for 50 percent of the total monthly sales for Maruti Suzuki, selling 20,804 units.
Speaking on the occasion, R S Kalsi, Senior Executive Director (Marketing and Sales), MSIL said: "Vitara Brezza has been a game changer for India's SUV market. We have enhanced its allure to meet aspirations of our young customers. They now have the option of Auto Gear Shift, the acclaimed two-pedal technology, for enhanced convenience."
"AGS has been very well accepted by customers, and sales of AGS variants in the Maruti Suzuki portfolio have tripled in three years. By making this technology available on Vitara Brezza, together with a refreshed design, we expect India's number one SUV to become even more attractive."
The automatic gearbox on the Maruti Vitara Brezza is available only with the diesel power unit. The Vitara Brezza comes with the DDiS 200, 1.3-litre engine producing 89bhp and 200Nm of torque. This will be mated to the five-speed AGS transmission.
The Maruti Vitara Brezza automatic now comes with additional safety features: ISOFIX child restraint system, high-speed warning alert, dual airbags, ABS with EBD, reverse parking sensors and front seat-belt pre-tensioners and force limiters.
Also Read: Maruti Vitara Brezza Automatic Vs Tata Nexon AMT
Thoughts On The Maruti Vitara Brezza Automatic
The Maruti Vitara Brezza Automatic which was launched recently will take on rivals such as the Tata Nexon AMT and the Ford EcoSport. With a Starting price of Rs 8.54 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi), the Vitara Brezza automatic is the cheapest diesel compact SUV in its segment.