- 49 min ago Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- 1 hr ago 2020 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Specs Leaked: Motorcycle Revised With Upgraded Electronics
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Hikes Prices Of Its Entire Product Lineup: Prices Increased By Up To Rs 10,000
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Technology Ambrane Launches WH-83 Wireless Headphones For Rs. 1,199 In India
- Lifestyle Kangana Ranaut Looks Drop Dead Gorgeous In A Beautiful Glittering Sari At An Award Show
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar raises funds for over 600 child heart surgeries during his USA tour
- Movies Kiara Advani Is A Busy Bee; South Cinema Finding It Hard To Get Her Dates?
- News Indo-US ties on upward trajectory: Jaishankar ahead of PM’s US visit
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The special edition Swift comes with several added features and is available only on the entry-level LXi and LDi variants. The new features and equipment are available on both the exterior and interiors.
On the outside, the Maruti Suzuki Swift special edition comes with body-coloured ORVMs, door handles and wheel covers finished in black. Inside, the car features equipment such as a single DIN music system, dual front speakers, power windows for driver and front passenger, central locking and reverse parking sensors. These additional accessories and paint job comefitted by company dealerships.
The Swift hatchback is currently available in six variants: LXi, LDi, VXi, VDi, ZXi and ZDi and 14 trims. The car is offered in both petrol and diesel offerings. This includes a 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.3-litre diesel engine offerings.
The petrol engine produces 83bhp and 115Nm of torque while the diesel unit churns out 74bhp and 190Nm of peak torque. Both power units come mated to either a five-speed manual or AMT gearbox. However, the entry-level variants (LXi and LDi) does not get the option of an AMT gearbox.
Maruti Suzuki first introduced the 2018 Swift hatchback at this year's Auto Expo held in February. Since then, the Swift has managed to sell over 19,000 units in monthly sales. The Swift has also been one of the top-selling cars in India since its launch.
Maruti Suzuki recently celebrates two million unit sales of the hatchback since its first launch 13 years ago. The Swift hatchback comes with a host of features and equipment for its price, becoming one of the most-popular hatchbackcurrently on sale in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Swift Special Edition
Maruti Suzuki has launched the special edition Swift on their base variants. The company hopes to attract more customers towards the entry-level variants, with the new special edition. The special edition Swift comes with a number of additional features and equipment to help boost sales of the popular hatchback.