TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Maruti Suzuki has recalled a total of 1279 units. Among them are 566 units of the Swift and 713 units of the Dzire produced between the 7th May and 5th July 2018.
Owners of the affected models will be contacted directly by Maruti Suzuki dealerships from the 25th July 2018. They will further inspect and replace the faulty component, free of cost.
Customers can also log on to the Maruti Suzuki website and check if their vehicle has been affected, by entering their chassis number. Furthermore, customers can also directly connect with their respective dealerships to verify their vehicle for the recall.
This is the second recall by Maruti Suzuki for the new-generation Swift. The company had recalled over 52,000 vehicles back in May 2018 over a faulty brake vacuum hose.
The new generation Maruti Suzuki Swift was launched in India in February 2018. While the Dzire compact-sedan was launched last year.
Both models have been a huge success in terms of sales in India. The Dzire is currently the best-selling compact sedan in the Indian market. While the Swift hatchback has crossed the one lakh sales mark in just five months of its launch in the country.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Recall
The Maruti Suzuki Swift and Dzire models are among the best-selling cars from the company's product lineup. Maruti Suzuki also recently celebrated the milestone of 20 million cars produced. The company took 34 years to achieve the milestone, with the Vitara Brezza AMT being rolled out as the 20 millionth car.