- News Now junior doctors in Telangana warn of strike
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Vs Other Budget Smartphones With 6GB RAM
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Maruti Suzuki is offering an additional safety feature across its entire product portfolio in the country. Yes, India's largest passenger vehicle maker is now offering tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) as an optional accessory for all the models. Maruti dealers will fit the accessory on all the models sold by the company.
Maruti Suzuki's best-selling cars such as the new Swift, Dzire and the Brezza now gets an additional safety feature in the form of the tyre pressure monitoring system. The three best-selling models are also available with a host of personalisation options under the iCreate customisation option.
A tyre pressure monitoring system continuously measures the tyre pressure of all the four wheels. The TPMS warns the driver if the tyre pressure is below the recommended number. A low tyre pressure may result in tyre burst. Tyre bursting at high speeds can cause an accident.
So, a tyre pressure monitoring system is a vital safety device to have on board. Now, Maruti Suzuki is offering the tyre pressure monitoring system as an official accessory and the customers can enhance the safety of the car. The TPMS is priced at Rs 12,990.
A tyre pressure monitoring system consists of five sensors placed on each wheel including the spare wheel. Each sensor measures the air pressure and relays the information to the driver via a display on the dashboard. The driver can always adjust the tyre pressure accordingly as per the driving condition.
When the tyre pressure is too high above the recommended number and if you are driving on the highway at high speeds, you should take a break and allow the tyres to cool. Similarly, if the tyre pressure is too low, it will affect the handling of the car and you should inflate the tyre to adjust the pressure.
Thoughts On Maruti Suzuki Offering Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
Maruti Suzuki is known for its affordable cars in the Indian market and Indian buyers are least concerned about the safety features. But in recent times, Maruti Suzuki has started offering basic safety features as standard on its cars. Now, the Indian automaker is offering TPMS as an accessory.