- 43 min ago New Maruti Suzuki Premium Six-Seater MPV Spied — To Be Called The ‘XL6’
- 43 min ago Delhi Police Launches E-Challan And E-Payment System — Traffic Violators Beware
- 16 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- Technology Jio GigaFiber: Difference Between Rs. 2,500 and Rs. 4,500 Router
- Movies Shivrajkumar Cries Before His Fans, From Across The Sea; Here’s Why He Got Emotional!
- News Opposition slams PM over Trump's mediation offer on Kashmir, asks why Modi is mum
- Sports At 34, playing second-fiddle to younger Rishabh Pant will not help Wriddhiman Saha
- Finance Yes Bank Shares Fell After Promoters Pledge Their Entire Stake At Bank
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani Gives Us A Jaw-dropping Moment With Her Red Lehenga At FDCI India Couture Week 2019
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
India's leading automaker Maruti Suzuki has launched the Quick Response Team on bikes to offer 24x7 roadside assistance to the customers. The Quick Response Team is a first-of-its-kind initiative in India and the team consists of a fleet of 350 bikes in over 251 cities in the first phase.
Maruti Suzuki has stated that the Quick Response Team initiative will be expanded to 500 cities by the end of 2020. The Quick Response Team on bikes will reach the customer in a shorter period. Maruti Suzuki's roadside assistance also consists of a fleet of 415 vans.
The company has stated that each QRT bike will be equipped with all the essential tools and critical spares to repair the vehicle. The QRT technicians have undergone comprehensive training from Maruti Suzuki and can handle 90 percent of problems generally faced by customers in case of a vehicle breakdown.
When a customer reports a vehicle breakdown, the system identifies the GPS location of the nearby technician and assigns him for the complaint. The customer and the technician can see each other's location through Maruti Care App.
Customers can enjoy the QRT services under the Extended Warranty offered on Maruti Suzuki cars. The QRT service is also available on a per-call basis with visiting charges between Rs 420 to Rs 575, depending on the location of customer's car.
Managing Director and CEO of Maruti Suzuki, Kenichi Ayukawa said, "Customer obsession being a core value of Maruti Suzuki, it drives us every time to come up with innovations to delight our customers. Started over two decades back, Maruti Suzuki is the pioneer of roadside assistance programme in India."
He also added that the Quick Response Team on bikes is a strategic decision to rapidly help attend customer cars that may have broken down on the road. Maruti Suzuki is confident that the new initiative will take the company's customer care to the next level.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Quick Response Team On Bikes
Maruti Suzuki has launched the Quick Response Team on bikes to reach the customer who is in distress. The technicians will reach the broken-down car quicker and will be able to fix almost all the common problems. It is a good move from Maruti Suzuki and it will definitely help the customers.