- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli 'walks' out, fumes in dressing room as replays suggest he was not out
- News J&K: 'Braveheart' cop who was injured in June 12 Anantnag terrorist attack dies
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Technology How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga will be launching in a couple of weeks on November 21, 2018. Reportedly, the Pre-bookings of the new generation MPV has started at selected dealerships. This offering from Maruti Suzuki will be sold through the Arena dealerships.
Why has Maruti decided to sell it through the Arena network? Firstly, the Arena network is much bigger than Nexa, which brings in more customers who can check out and buy the new Ertiga. Other than that, most of the normal Maruti dealerships are being converted into the swanky Arena ones where customers can get a premium experience.
As per reports, the production os the 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga will happen at MSIL's Gurgaon-based facility. It's being said that the company is manufacturing around 100 units of its new MPV every day. If the figures remain the same, that will mean the MPV has hit the market hard.
On the outside, the MPV gets a new front end with a new grille, projector headlamps and fog lamps. With all these changes, the new Ertiga feels upmarket as compared to the outgoing model. On the side profile, the new MPV features a floating roof design and new alloy wheels. It also gets smart-entry and go, automatic climate control, and a host of standard safety features.
On the inside, the new Ertiga will feature a touchscreen infotainment system and premium seat upholstery, which will be given the beige colour treatment.
Powering the Ertiga will be a new 1.5-litre petrol engine with SHVS tech, which made its debut with the 2018 Ciaz facelift. The engine produces 103.5bhp and138Nm of peak torque. The current Ertiga can be had with both manual and automatic transmission options with the petrol engine.
The new Ertiga might also get the existing 1.3-litre diesel engine. This engine pumps out 88.7bhp and 200Nm of peak torque. Both the engine variants will be available with the SHVS dual-battery mild-hybrid system.
Thoughts On The New Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
The Maruti Ertiga facelift will be a premium product as compared to the outgoing model. This MPV will be loaded with a host of features will go up against the likes of the new Mahindra Marazzo and even the base variant Toyota Innova Crysta. The new Ertiga looks really awesome with all those exterior tweaks. Stay tuned for more updates.