TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The second-generation Ertiga facelift was first unveiled earlier this year in Indonesia. However, the Indian-spec version is still going through its final stages of testing.
The Indian-spec Ertiga MPV is expected to launch in the coming months. There will be slight differences as compared to the international-spec, showcased in Indonesia.
As seen from the images, the 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga facelift will get climate control, push-button start and keyless entry.
The facelift MPV will also feature an automatic gearbox. This will be the same four-speed torque converter transmission as seen in the previous generation.
The 2018 Ertiga MPV will receive the new K15B series, 1.5-litre petrol engine. This engine produces 102bhp and 138Nm of torque. The new engine replaces the old 1.4-litre engine seen in the previous generation model.
For the diesel variants, the new Ertiga will carry forward the same Fiat-powered 89bhp 1.3-litre engine. However, an in-house developed 1.5-litre diesel engine is under development. This new engine will be introduced in the Ertiga sometime in the future. Maruti could also offer a diesel-automatic combo for the MPV at a later stage.
Other features on the 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga facelift: ISOFIX seats, dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD, dual-tone interior, seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth connectivity, along with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Also Read: New Maruti Ertiga 2018 First Look Review
Thoughts On The 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga MPV Spied
The 2018 second-generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is expected to launch during this year's festive season. The facelift MPV could be priced around Rs 6.5 to 11 lakh, offering stiff competition to its rivals in the segment.