- 2 min ago Lotus Unveils 1973bhp Evija Electric Hypercar - Time Travel Is Almost Here
- 33 min ago Harley-Davidson Livewire In India? — Listed On Official Indian Website
- 57 min ago Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Unveiled In India — Opulence & Luxury For The Entire Family
- 3 hrs ago UK To Mandate Installation Of EV charging Points In All New Houses — Wise Move Indeed
- Sports MS Dhoni's parents want him to retire from international cricket, reveals childhood coach Keshav Banerjee
- News Women rescued from prostitution to stay at correction home; HC's firm NO to grant custody to kin
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
- Lifestyle Cysts: Causes, Types, Symptoms & Treatment
- Technology Redmi K20 Pro Signature Edition With Gold And Diamond Launched In India For Rs. 4,80,000
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Is Not Worried About Rumours Regarding Her Personal Life And Here's Why
- Finance CBDT Clarifies On Changes In ITR Forms Says Only Utility Updated
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm Stage 4 complete. Stage 4 of India's biggest rally competition advanced between the dunes of the Thar desert. The route extended almost alongside the India-Pakistan border.
The race started at Marriott Hotel, Jaisalmer. The fourth stage started off with the Moto category. The stage was split into 4A and 4B, with the latter being a night stage.
The first section of stage 4 paced through the flatlands of Turkon Ki Basti. Tight turns and long straights made this section particularly interesting.
Being a flatland, one could see the cars and motorcycles speeding from a distance towards the horizon. Adding to the drama was the dust cloud behind them.
The next section stretched beside the dunes of Thar desert. The route of Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018 has levelled up.
The sun was really hot. The air was dusty. But the wind was cold. Visibility was hindered by mirages everywhere. In between all that aroused the sound of motorcycles and four-wheelers. That was the only signal saying that the contestants were coming.
The night stage (4B) for Moto category was cancelled. With only one more day to go, Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018 has almost reached its conclusion.
Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018 Overall Results
- Aaron Mare (#3) 02:14:43
- Santolino Lorenzo (#2) 02:06:54
- Sanjay Kumar (#6) 02:29:51
Xplore (Till 4B)
- Nipun Agrawal, Kabir Mansharamani (#301) 0:55:48
- Manoj Vaidya, Sukriti Goel (#317) 0:58:51
- Manish Bajaj, Shashank Agarwal (#306) 01:01:38
Ndure (Till 4B)
- Ruchit Jadhaw, Adtya Garg (#214) 00:47:36
- Ashish Budha, Arindham Ghosh (#203) 00:59:54
- Vivek Vikram Singh, Sabatullah Khan (#208) 01:13:00
Xtreme (Till 4B)
- Abhishek Mishra, V Venu Rameshkumar (#103) 10:54:54
- Raj Singh Rathore, Sagar Mallappa (#104) 11:30:57
- Niju Padia, Nirav Mehta (#106) 12:14:14
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018 Stage 4
Stage 4 of Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018, powered by ExxonMobil, takes the rally close to its conclusion. With only one more stage result to come, it is a matter of time before we get to know the champions of the Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018.