- 2 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 4 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- 23 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- News Protestors block highway in Banihal over 'missing' man
- Sports ప్రశంసల వర్షం: క్రికెట్లో మైకేల్ జోర్డాన్ నా కుమారుడే
- Movies Kadaram Kondan Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download By Tamilrockers; Vikram Fans Shocked!
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 2 Gets TENNA Certification Ahead Of July 23 Launch
- Lifestyle Google Celebrates NASA's Apollo 11 Anniversary With Astronaut Michael Collin's Voice in a Doodle
- Finance IndiGo Reports Best Ever Quarterly Earnings Since Listing
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Maruti Suzuki has increased the prices of the S-Cross and the crossover now comes with new features. The prices for the S-Cross now start at Rs 8.85 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The Maruti S-Cross is now equipped with additional safety features as standard across all the variants.
With the increase in the prices of the Maruti S-Cross, the base Sigma variant of the crossover now costs Rs 8.85 lakh while the top-spec Alpha variant of the S-Cross is priced at Rs 11.45 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). Below is the detailed pricing of the Maruti S-Cross.
|Variant||Old Price||New Price|
|Sigma||Rs 8.61 lakh||Rs 8.85 lakh|
|Delta||Rs 9.42 lakh||Rs 9.97 lakh|
|Zeta||Rs 9.98 lakh||Rs 10.45 lakh|
|Alpha||Rs 11.32 lakh||Rs 11.45 lakh|
Note: All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The updated Maruti S-Cross now comes with standard safety features such as rear parking sensors, speed alert system and passenger seat belt reminder. Other standard safety features include dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child seat mounts and seat belt pre-tensioners.
The mid-spec Delta trim of the S-Cross now comes with additional features such as engine start/stop button, cruise control, automatic climate control and electrically foldable and adjustable ORVMs. All these features were only available on the Zeta and Alpha variant before the update.
The Maruti S-Cross draws power from a 1.3-litre four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 88.5bhp and 200Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. The diesel engine also features Suzuki's Smart Hybrid system which also includes features such as regenerative braking.
With the addition of the standard safety features and new features of the mid-spec Delta variant, the prices of the S-Cross has been increased. But with the hike in price, the S-Cross also comes with new features and more importantly additional safety features.
Thoughts On The Maruti S-Cross Price Hike
The Maruti S-Cross has witnessed a significant price hike due to the addition of several new features. The S-Cross crossover now gets additional standard safety features, which is a good move from Maruti Suzuki. The Maruti S-Cross rivals the likes of Hyundai Creta, Renault Captur and even the Mahindra XUV500.