TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
The Maruti Ignis will soon get a new colour addition in the form of 'Nexa Blue'. The new colour will replace the 'Urban Blue' shade currently available on the model. According to reports from CarDekho, Maruti has already stopped production of the Urban Blue Ignis model and will now provide the Ignis with its replaced colour option.
The Maruti Ignis is available in four variants: Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha. The current Urban Blue colour option is available on all variants except the base sigma variant, expect the same for the new colour as well.
Apart from the new Nexa Blue colour, the Ignis is also available in five other colour options: Pearl Arctic White, Glistening Grey, Silky Silver, Uptown Red and Tinsel Blue.
The top two variants, the Zeta and the Alpha, get dual tone colour options on the Uptown Red and Tinsel Blue variants with a Midnight Black roof, while the Tinsel Blue gets an additional option of a Pearl Arctic White roof as well
Apart from the Ignis, the Maruti Baleno will also get the Nexa Blue colour option as a replacement. The new Nexa Blue differs from the standard Urban Blue, by receiving a tinge of purple enhancing the appearance of both the Ignis and the Baleno in the dark.
The Maruti Ignis launched in 2017, gets two engine options: a 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.3-litre diesel engine producing 81bhp and 74bhp with 113Nm and 190Nm of torque respectively. Both engines mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT gearbox.
Thoughts On The Nexa Blue Maruti Ignis
The Maruti Ignis comes with a starting price of Rs 4.59 Lakh ex-showroom (Delhi)and receives a long list of features for its price. With its already funky design lines, the new colour addition will definitely help the small hatchback stand out among its competitors.