- 20 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Finance Markets To Jump Post Exit Poll Results
- Technology Best camera smartphones to buy right now under Rs. 20,000
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Maruti Suzuki Eeco serves as both a dependable family vehicle as well as for business. The sliding doors on the Eeco offer easy entry and exit, while also allowing to easily fit heavy loads as well.
The overall dimensions of the Eeco MPV also help provide ample space, even for a large family. The MPV also offers a good legroom and headroom for passengers, while also being able to fit a sizeable amount of load.
The Maruti Suzuki Eeco MPV is available in both five and seven-seater configurations, with easy entry even for the third-row passengers. The MPV also offers a large 540-litres of boot space, sufficient for a long trip.
The Maruti Eeco is powered by a 1200cc petrol engine producing 69bhp and 101Nm of peak torque. The engine is further mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard. The Eeco is also available in a CNG variant. This variant accounts to over 17 percent of the total sales volume of the Eeco in India.
Fuel efficiency figures on the Maruti Suzuki Eeco MPV is claimed to be 21.8km/l and 16.2km/l for the CNG and the petrol variants, respectively.
On the occasion of the 5 lakh sales milestone, R S Kalsi, Senior Executive Director, Maruti Suzuki India, stated, "Eeco is designed to meet varied functional needs - be it personal such as an outing with family or for business. Eeco has been a partner in progress for young entrepreneurs in the country."
"Maruti Suzuki has consistently introduced upgrades in Eeco to stay relevant and adapt to changing needs of the customers. Customers prefer the modern design of Eeco in its segment, coupled with high fuel efficiency. We are confident to sustain a strong foothold in the segment with Eeco. We thank our customers for their support."
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Eeco MPV Sales
The Maruti Suzuki Eeco is a functional and utilitarian MPV offering from the brand in India. It offers a practical design suited for both family and business use. The MPV is priced at Rs 3.32 lakh for the base variant and goes up to Rs 6.33 lakh for the top-end model. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).