TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The Maruti Suzuki Eeco serves as both a dependable family vehicle as well as for business. The sliding doors on the Eeco offer easy entry and exit, while also allowing to easily fit heavy loads as well.
The overall dimensions of the Eeco MPV also help provide ample space, even for a large family. The MPV also offers a good legroom and headroom for passengers, while also being able to fit a sizeable amount of load.
The Maruti Suzuki Eeco MPV is available in both five and seven-seater configurations, with easy entry even for the third-row passengers. The MPV also offers a large 540-litres of boot space, sufficient for a long trip.
The Maruti Eeco is powered by a 1200cc petrol engine producing 69bhp and 101Nm of peak torque. The engine is further mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard. The Eeco is also available in a CNG variant. This variant accounts to over 17 percent of the total sales volume of the Eeco in India.
Fuel efficiency figures on the Maruti Suzuki Eeco MPV is claimed to be 21.8km/l and 16.2km/l for the CNG and the petrol variants, respectively.
On the occasion of the 5 lakh sales milestone, R S Kalsi, Senior Executive Director, Maruti Suzuki India, stated, "Eeco is designed to meet varied functional needs - be it personal such as an outing with family or for business. Eeco has been a partner in progress for young entrepreneurs in the country."
"Maruti Suzuki has consistently introduced upgrades in Eeco to stay relevant and adapt to changing needs of the customers. Customers prefer the modern design of Eeco in its segment, coupled with high fuel efficiency. We are confident to sustain a strong foothold in the segment with Eeco. We thank our customers for their support."
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Eeco MPV Sales
The Maruti Suzuki Eeco is a functional and utilitarian MPV offering from the brand in India. It offers a practical design suited for both family and business use. The MPV is priced at Rs 3.32 lakh for the base variant and goes up to Rs 6.33 lakh for the top-end model. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).