TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Maruti Ciaz Accessories List: The 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift was launched in August 2018 at a starting price of Rs 8.19 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The updated Maruti Ciaz brings subtle changes to the exterior styling along with new features on the inside.
The facelifted version of the premium Maruti sedan has also introduced an all-new 1.5-litre SHVS mild-hybrid petrol engine which makes 103bhp and 138Nm of torque. It is mated to a 5-speed manual or an automatic unit.
Meanwhile, the existing 1.3-litre SHVS diesel engine is also on offer and it makes 88bhp and 200Nm of torque. This comes mated to a 6-speed manual.
The new Maruti Ciaz can be opted with a lot of official accessories. The host of accessories mainly come into two packages: Collection Opulence and Collection Affluence; the former being more premium.
Below is the list of accessories that come under the packages, along with their pricing:
- Birch Beige interior finish – Rs 5,000
- License plate garnish – Rs 990
- Illuminated door sills – Rs 3,500
- Leather steering cover – Rs 1,090
- Rain guards – Rs 1,390
- Leather seat covers – Rs 7,000
- Side beadings – Rs 3,500
Other additions include body covers, tissue holder, floor mats and cushions.
At the same rate as in Collection Opulence, these accessories are available: Birch Beige interiors, illuminated door sills, rain guards, leather steering cover and side beadings. Premium cushions and floor mats are also on offer.
Besides the above styling packages, the 2018 Maruti Ciaz can also be bought with these general accessories:
- Trunkline spoiler – Rs 11,000
- Exterior styling kit – Rs 25,000
- Fog lamps – Rs 4,000
- Diamond Arrow alloy wheels – Rs 26,000
- Touchscreen infotainment system – Rs 25,000
- 260W two-way coaxial speakers, subwoofer + five-channel amplifier – Rs 21,000
- Digital tyre inflator – Rs 2,500
- Reverse parking camera – Rs 10,000
Other options include a rear seat entertainment unit, fabric seat covers and an air purifier.
Thoughts On The New Maruti Ciaz
The 2018 iteration of the Maruti Ciaz brings some much-needed updates to the flagship sedan from the Indian brand. Sales of the previous generation Ciaz was declining at a rapid pace during the last few months; evident from last month's sales report. Now, with the new version, Maruti Suzuki can make up for their previous loss in the C-segment sedan market.