TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Traders In Terrorists’ Clothing: Suspending LoC Trade A Much Needed Decision
- IPL 2019: RCB Vs KXIP — Highlights
- Petrol, Diesel Prices Left Unchanged As Crude Oil Price Softens Overseas
- Ather Energy Launch In Chennai: Date Revealed
- OnePlus 7 Pro Costs Shockingly Higher Than The OnePlus 6T
- Katrina Gets Extremely Emotional; Posts A Heartfelt Message
- What Is Moxibustion Therapy?
- Trip To Mirzapur
Maruti Ciaz Accessories List: The 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift was launched in August 2018 at a starting price of Rs 8.19 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The updated Maruti Ciaz brings subtle changes to the exterior styling along with new features on the inside.
The facelifted version of the premium Maruti sedan has also introduced an all-new 1.5-litre SHVS mild-hybrid petrol engine which makes 103bhp and 138Nm of torque. It is mated to a 5-speed manual or an automatic unit.
Meanwhile, the existing 1.3-litre SHVS diesel engine is also on offer and it makes 88bhp and 200Nm of torque. This comes mated to a 6-speed manual.
The new Maruti Ciaz can be opted with a lot of official accessories. The host of accessories mainly come into two packages: Collection Opulence and Collection Affluence; the former being more premium.
Below is the list of accessories that come under the packages, along with their pricing:
- Birch Beige interior finish – Rs 5,000
- License plate garnish – Rs 990
- Illuminated door sills – Rs 3,500
- Leather steering cover – Rs 1,090
- Rain guards – Rs 1,390
- Leather seat covers – Rs 7,000
- Side beadings – Rs 3,500
Other additions include body covers, tissue holder, floor mats and cushions.
At the same rate as in Collection Opulence, these accessories are available: Birch Beige interiors, illuminated door sills, rain guards, leather steering cover and side beadings. Premium cushions and floor mats are also on offer.
Besides the above styling packages, the 2018 Maruti Ciaz can also be bought with these general accessories:
- Trunkline spoiler – Rs 11,000
- Exterior styling kit – Rs 25,000
- Fog lamps – Rs 4,000
- Diamond Arrow alloy wheels – Rs 26,000
- Touchscreen infotainment system – Rs 25,000
- 260W two-way coaxial speakers, subwoofer + five-channel amplifier – Rs 21,000
- Digital tyre inflator – Rs 2,500
- Reverse parking camera – Rs 10,000
Other options include a rear seat entertainment unit, fabric seat covers and an air purifier.
Thoughts On The New Maruti Ciaz
The 2018 iteration of the Maruti Ciaz brings some much-needed updates to the flagship sedan from the Indian brand. Sales of the previous generation Ciaz was declining at a rapid pace during the last few months; evident from last month's sales report. Now, with the new version, Maruti Suzuki can make up for their previous loss in the C-segment sedan market.