- 11 hrs ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 12 hrs ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- 12 hrs ago Weirdest Things Brought To Car Test Drives Includes Snakes & A Horse — Here’s The List
- 13 hrs ago Kia Motors To Officially Unveil The Seltos Tomorrow — Ready For A Power Surprise?
- News When a Muslim cleric will see Lord Ram in a Mosque….
- Technology These Are The Most Searched Samsung Smartphones Globally
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Pant cleared to join India squad at World Cup after Dhawan blow
- Movies DISTURBING! Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina Says, 'My Father SLAPPED Me Because I Love A Muslim Guy'
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day: How To Lose Weight With Yoga
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
India's leading automaker Maruti Suzuki has silently recalled the Baleno, S-Cross and the Vitara Brezza. TeamBhp reports that the Maruti Baleno, S-Cross and Vitara Brezza are recalled over an issue with the steering. Maruti Suzuki is yet to make an official statement on the same.
The report states that Maruti Suzuki has sent an Email to its service centres about the issue. As per the Email, if a customer reports a sticky movement of the steering wheel or any abnormal noise, then the entire steering column needs to be replaced.
Maruti Suzuki has also stated that the replacement of the steering column should be done free of cost. The new steering column will be offered with an extended warranty of three years. For vehicles without warranty, the steering column will be replaced by the company under the goodwill.
Maruti Suzuki has not made an official announcement and it is more of a campaign as the issue is only minor and it does not affect the functioning and the safety of the vehicle. So, if a customer feels that the steering is not normal and if there is a clicking noise, then one can visit the nearest service centre to rectify the issue.
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno, S-Cross and the Vitara Brezza are selling in good numbers in the country. The Vitara Brezza is a leader in the compact SUV segment and Baleno leads the charge in the premium hatchback segment. But the minor issue should not hamper the sales of these models in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Maruti Baleno, S-Cross And Vitara Brezza Recall
Maruti Suzuki has started a campaign to rectify the issue in the steering columns of the Baleno, S-Cross and the Vitara Brezza. So, if the customer is experiencing any problem with the steering, he/she can visit the nearest service centre. But it would have been convenient for the customers if Maruti Suzuki would have announced an official recall.