TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Mahindra is all set to launch their new SUV, codenamed the Y400 in India. The company will introduce the new SUV in the Indian market on the 24th of November 2018.
The company is yet to officially announce the name of their brand new SUV, currently codenamed the Y400. The model will replace the Ssangyong Rexton and be positioned above the XUV500.
Mahindra has also announced that the SUV will be sold under the company's Prime dealership section, called the ‘World of SUVs'. Mahindra dealerships are currently in the process of setting up these special sections across the country, along with other renovations and upgrades.
The Mahindra Y400 is expected to come with a 2.2-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine. It would produce around 187bhp and 420Nm of torque mated to a seven-speed automatic transmission.
The Mahindra Y400 is said to come with a host of features and premium equipment, both on its interior and exteriors. The Y400 will also come with all the latest technology and features as well. This will also include a large 9.2-inch touchscreen infotainment system which also be a display for the SUVs 360-degree camera.
Rajan Wadhera, President, Automotive Sector, M&M Ltd. said, "The Y400 is one of the most eagerly anticipated launches of this year. Positioned in the high-end SUV segment, the Y400 is a high-end, full-sized SUV that offers luxury and exclusivity in its tasteful design, lavish interiors, thrilling performance and best in class features. We are sure that it will further enhance our SUV portfolio.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Y400
The Mahindra Y400 will be the latest flagship model in the company's line-up in India. The Y400 once launched in India will rival the likes of the Ford Endeavour, Isuzu MU-X and the Toyota Fortuner. The Mahindra Y400 is expected to come with a starting price of Rs 22 lakh, ex-showroom.