- 12 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago Tata Tigor EV Extended Range Variant To be Launched Next Week
- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports 10 Lakh Cars From Mundra Port Within Just 10 Years
- 14 hrs ago Tata Motors To Launch New Electric Car In India Next Year: Will Debut New 'Ziptron' EV Technology
- Movies Kaappaan Twitter Review: Here’s What Movie Buffs Feel About The Suriya Starrer
- News Engineering jobs: 4 DMRC jobs for Dy. Chief Engineer post; How to apply for these BE BTech jobs
- Technology Best Snapdragon 855 Smartphones In India Right Now
- Sports Manchester United 1-0 Astana: Greenwood's first goal settles Group L opener
- Lifestyle 17 Tick-borne Diseases You Should Be Aware Of
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
The new Mahindra XUV500 SUV was without any camouflage ahead of its launch in the month of April. As seen from the latest spy shots, the facelift features a new chrome finished front grille with a new mesh design. The front of the SUV now also features new projector headlamps with LED DRLs. The fog lamps design remains similar to the current model but features vertical chrome strips.
At the rear, the vertically stacked tail lights from the current outgoing version are replaced by new redesigned triangular tail lights.The rear also features a chrome plate above the number plate, while also receiving a new rear bumper. The variant also showcases rear wipers, a roof spoiler and a defogger.
The Mahindra XUV500 facelift is also said to receive a new more powerful 2.2-litre four-cylinder diesel engine producing 168bhp and 350Nm of torque. Also available will be the G9 petrol AT variant with a 6-speed automatic transmission.
Interior features of the car have not yet been confirmed, but reports suggest that the facelift version will feature a new infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
Thoughts On The Mahindra XUV500 Facelift
The pricing for the facelift version of the XUV500 is not yet been announced, but we can expect that it to be similar to the outgoing version. The Mahindra XUV500 facelift will compete with; Renault Captur and Hyundai Creta.