TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
The new Mahindra XUV500 SUV was without any camouflage ahead of its launch in the month of April. As seen from the latest spy shots, the facelift features a new chrome finished front grille with a new mesh design. The front of the SUV now also features new projector headlamps with LED DRLs. The fog lamps design remains similar to the current model but features vertical chrome strips.
At the rear, the vertically stacked tail lights from the current outgoing version are replaced by new redesigned triangular tail lights.The rear also features a chrome plate above the number plate, while also receiving a new rear bumper. The variant also showcases rear wipers, a roof spoiler and a defogger.
The Mahindra XUV500 facelift is also said to receive a new more powerful 2.2-litre four-cylinder diesel engine producing 168bhp and 350Nm of torque. Also available will be the G9 petrol AT variant with a 6-speed automatic transmission.
Interior features of the car have not yet been confirmed, but reports suggest that the facelift version will feature a new infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
Thoughts On The Mahindra XUV500 Facelift
The pricing for the facelift version of the XUV500 is not yet been announced, but we can expect that it to be similar to the outgoing version. The Mahindra XUV500 facelift will compete with; Renault Captur and Hyundai Creta.