TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The XUV500 W11(O) variant comes with 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine producing 155bhp and 360Nm of torque. The diesel engine is further mated to either a choice between a six-speed manual or automatic gearbox.
The Mahindra XUV500 W11(O) variant is priced at Rs 16.68 lakh for the manual version. The automatic version is priced higher at Rs 17. 88 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Mumbai).
According to the dealerships, the new XUV500 has been performing better than the previous model. On an average, the bookings for the updated SUV offering has gone in both urban areas, as well as in Tier II cities.
In Urban areas, bookings have gone up to 35 units per dealership, from 30 units for the previous generation XUV500. While Tier II city dealerships have reported an increase from 8 to 15 units per dealerships.
The top-end spec of the Mahindra XUV500 W11(O) offers a host of features. These include an electric sunroof, electric adjust for driver's seat, smartwatch connectivity, 18-inch diamond cut alloy wheels.
Other features on the top end spec XUV500: seven-inch Touchscreen Infotainment System, Smartphone Connectivity with Android Auto, Brake Energy Regeneration, Push Button Start/Stop and Passive Keyless Entry.
The 2018 XUV500 gets two new colours - Crimson Red and Mystic Copper. Other colour choices include Opulent Purple, Volcano Black, Lake Side Brown, Pearl White and Moondust Silver.
Also Read: 2018 Mahindra XUV500 Variants In Detail
Thoughts On The Mahindra XUV500 Top-End Spec Demand
The 2018 Mahindra XUV500 has received a good demand since its launch last month. Dealerships have stated that the demand has doubled since the display cars have arrived in showrooms.