- 9 hrs ago Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- 9 hrs ago Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- 10 hrs ago Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Set For 2020 India Launch
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Tata Nexon — Which Will Come Out On Top?
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Technology Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The XUV500 W11(O) variant comes with 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine producing 155bhp and 360Nm of torque. The diesel engine is further mated to either a choice between a six-speed manual or automatic gearbox.
The Mahindra XUV500 W11(O) variant is priced at Rs 16.68 lakh for the manual version. The automatic version is priced higher at Rs 17. 88 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Mumbai).
According to the dealerships, the new XUV500 has been performing better than the previous model. On an average, the bookings for the updated SUV offering has gone in both urban areas, as well as in Tier II cities.
In Urban areas, bookings have gone up to 35 units per dealership, from 30 units for the previous generation XUV500. While Tier II city dealerships have reported an increase from 8 to 15 units per dealerships.
The top-end spec of the Mahindra XUV500 W11(O) offers a host of features. These include an electric sunroof, electric adjust for driver's seat, smartwatch connectivity, 18-inch diamond cut alloy wheels.
Other features on the top end spec XUV500: seven-inch Touchscreen Infotainment System, Smartphone Connectivity with Android Auto, Brake Energy Regeneration, Push Button Start/Stop and Passive Keyless Entry.
The 2018 XUV500 gets two new colours - Crimson Red and Mystic Copper. Other colour choices include Opulent Purple, Volcano Black, Lake Side Brown, Pearl White and Moondust Silver.
Also Read: 2018 Mahindra XUV500 Variants In Detail
Thoughts On The Mahindra XUV500 Top-End Spec Demand
The 2018 Mahindra XUV500 has received a good demand since its launch last month. Dealerships have stated that the demand has doubled since the display cars have arrived in showrooms.