TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- CBI War: Nageshwar Rao Appointed Interim Director, Verma, Asthana Sent On Leave
- OnePlus Pop-Up Events Announced: Buy OnePlus 6T With Free Food And Goodies
- Ever Been To This Ancient Village Of Tigawa In Madhya Pradesh?
- Ever Tried Using Kiwi For Strong & Shiny Hair?
- THIS Actor Caught Deepika Padukone Sitting On Ranveer Singh's Lap; Reveals How Their Romance Begun!
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- Manchester United 0 Juventus 1: Dybala Downs Mourinho's Men On Ronaldo's Return
- Paytm FD Offers Interest At The Rate Of 8%; Know How To Avail It
Mahindra & Mahindra has been testing its new U321 MPV on Indian roads for quite some time. Now, MotorOctane has got hold of the interior images of the U321 MPV. The new images of the Mahindra U321 MPV also reveal both the second and third-row seats.
By looking at the images we can say that the second-row seats of the Mahindra U321 MPV get adequate space. But the third-row seats looks to be a bit cramped up as far as knee room is concerned. The third row will be best suited for children. However, two adults can manage to squeeze into the third row.
The second and third row gets 60:40 split seats which will be handy if you are carrying more luggage. Other features include roof-mounted AC vents and cup holders with storage space to keep your mobile phone. The Mahindra U321 is said to be offered in a six-seater and seven-seater configurations.
The interior of the Mahindra U321 MPV comes with several premium features such as a touchscreen infotainment system, piano black finish on the dashboard, lots of storage spaces, large information display on the instrument cluster and steering-mounted controls.
The Mahindra U321 MPV is likely to draw power from a 1.6-litre mFalcon diesel engine producing 125bhp and 305Nm of torque. The petrol model of the MPV is expected to get a 1.5-litre turbocharged engine churning out 163bhp. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual or an automatic gearbox.
The new MPV from Mahindra is also expected to come with safety features such as airbags, ABS, EBD, brake assist and reverse parking sensors. The Mahindra U321 MPV is based on the monocoque chassis. The MPV will be a global product for Mahindra as the U321 is developed at company's North American facility in Troy, Michigan.
Thoughts On The Mahindra U321 MPV
Mahindra is expected to launch the U321 MPV in the Indian market during this year's festive season or November 2018. Expect the Mahindra MPV to be priced in the range of Rs 9 lakh to Rs 15 lakh ex-showroom. The Mahindra U321 will rival the likes of Toyota Innova Crysta and the Maruti Ertiga.