- 13 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 15 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 16 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 17 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Eng vs Aus, Warm-up: Smith's hundred and clinical show by bowlers help Australia beat England
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Movies When This Top Actress’s Shocking Remark About Suriya Upset Fans
- Technology How to make your Android device safe for kids
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Mahindra & Mahindra has been testing its new U321 MPV on Indian roads for quite some time. Now, MotorOctane has got hold of the interior images of the U321 MPV. The new images of the Mahindra U321 MPV also reveal both the second and third-row seats.
By looking at the images we can say that the second-row seats of the Mahindra U321 MPV get adequate space. But the third-row seats looks to be a bit cramped up as far as knee room is concerned. The third row will be best suited for children. However, two adults can manage to squeeze into the third row.
The second and third row gets 60:40 split seats which will be handy if you are carrying more luggage. Other features include roof-mounted AC vents and cup holders with storage space to keep your mobile phone. The Mahindra U321 is said to be offered in a six-seater and seven-seater configurations.
The interior of the Mahindra U321 MPV comes with several premium features such as a touchscreen infotainment system, piano black finish on the dashboard, lots of storage spaces, large information display on the instrument cluster and steering-mounted controls.
The Mahindra U321 MPV is likely to draw power from a 1.6-litre mFalcon diesel engine producing 125bhp and 305Nm of torque. The petrol model of the MPV is expected to get a 1.5-litre turbocharged engine churning out 163bhp. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual or an automatic gearbox.
The new MPV from Mahindra is also expected to come with safety features such as airbags, ABS, EBD, brake assist and reverse parking sensors. The Mahindra U321 MPV is based on the monocoque chassis. The MPV will be a global product for Mahindra as the U321 is developed at company's North American facility in Troy, Michigan.
Thoughts On The Mahindra U321 MPV
Mahindra is expected to launch the U321 MPV in the Indian market during this year's festive season or November 2018. Expect the Mahindra MPV to be priced in the range of Rs 9 lakh to Rs 15 lakh ex-showroom. The Mahindra U321 will rival the likes of Toyota Innova Crysta and the Maruti Ertiga.