TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Mahindra U321 MPV to be called as 'Marazzo'. As per reports, Mahindra will officially reveal the name of their upcoming MPV at a press conference scheduled on 31st July 2018. However, the MPV could be indeed named as 'Marazzo' since it is in line with the other names under the brand; everything ending with the letter 'O'.
The Mahindra U321 was spied many times on our roads and the full vehicle will be officially unveiled soon. Mahindra has also made a verified Twitter profile with the username – @MahindraMarazzo.
Supposedly a rival to the Tata Hexa and Toyota Innova Crysta, the Mahindra U321 or Marazzo is a premium offering from the Indian automotive giant. The Marazzo will be offered in both seven-seater and eight-seater configurations. The interiors will also feature upmarket elements such as a piano-black dashboard and leather seats.
The second and third-row seats can be split-folded in 60:40 ratio. There are lots of storage spaces inside along with roof-mounted AC vents. A touchscreen infotainment system is also something which can be expected.
The U321 MPV is the first product developed by Mahindra's North American Development Centre in Troy, Michigan. It is a global model and Mahindra intends to sell it in Europe and North America.
Regarding the engine, the Mahindra Marazzo is expected to be powered by a 1.6-litre mFalcon diesel engine that makes 125bhp and 305Nm of torque. There could also be a 1.5-litre petrol engine on offer, which makes around 163bhp. The engines will come mated to a 6-speed manual or an automatic.
The Marazzo will feature safety equipment such as multiple airbags, ABS+EBD, EBA, reverse parking camera and ISOFIX child seat mounts. The Marazzo will be built around a monocoque chassis.
Though Mahindra hasn't shared much on their upcoming MPV nor its pricing, we expect it to cost between Rs 9 – 15 lakh, ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Marazzo aka U321
The Mahindra Marazzo is one of the most anticipated models from the Indian brand. From all the spy pics and rumours, it is clear that the Marazzo will be a premium offering, much like the XUV500. Hopefully, Mahindra will soon reveal more details of the MPV along with its launch date.