- 3 min ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Updates Nexon With New Interior Features
- 1 hr ago MG Hector Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Harrier — How Does The Brit Stack Up Against It Rivals?
- 3 hrs ago 2020 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Spotted Testing With Several Improvements & New Engine
- News Seeking DMK’s resolution TN Assembly may take up Speaker's removal on July
- Lifestyle Sonakshi's Green Or Madhuri's Floral: Whose Attire Will You Pick For The Next Festive Occasion?
- Sports Bumrah holds key to India's chances but 'freak' Warner can do it for Aussies: Clarke
- Technology Countries Where You Can't Carry Or Fly Your Drones — Beaware
- Movies Tiger Shroff- Disha Patani BREAK-UP; Is This Person To Be Blamed?
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Finance RITES Board Approves Bonus Share Issue
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Mahindra U321 MPV to be called as 'Marazzo'. As per reports, Mahindra will officially reveal the name of their upcoming MPV at a press conference scheduled on 31st July 2018. However, the MPV could be indeed named as 'Marazzo' since it is in line with the other names under the brand; everything ending with the letter 'O'.
The Mahindra U321 was spied many times on our roads and the full vehicle will be officially unveiled soon. Mahindra has also made a verified Twitter profile with the username – @MahindraMarazzo.
Supposedly a rival to the Tata Hexa and Toyota Innova Crysta, the Mahindra U321 or Marazzo is a premium offering from the Indian automotive giant. The Marazzo will be offered in both seven-seater and eight-seater configurations. The interiors will also feature upmarket elements such as a piano-black dashboard and leather seats.
The second and third-row seats can be split-folded in 60:40 ratio. There are lots of storage spaces inside along with roof-mounted AC vents. A touchscreen infotainment system is also something which can be expected.
The U321 MPV is the first product developed by Mahindra's North American Development Centre in Troy, Michigan. It is a global model and Mahindra intends to sell it in Europe and North America.
Regarding the engine, the Mahindra Marazzo is expected to be powered by a 1.6-litre mFalcon diesel engine that makes 125bhp and 305Nm of torque. There could also be a 1.5-litre petrol engine on offer, which makes around 163bhp. The engines will come mated to a 6-speed manual or an automatic.
The Marazzo will feature safety equipment such as multiple airbags, ABS+EBD, EBA, reverse parking camera and ISOFIX child seat mounts. The Marazzo will be built around a monocoque chassis.
Though Mahindra hasn't shared much on their upcoming MPV nor its pricing, we expect it to cost between Rs 9 – 15 lakh, ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Marazzo aka U321
The Mahindra Marazzo is one of the most anticipated models from the Indian brand. From all the spy pics and rumours, it is clear that the Marazzo will be a premium offering, much like the XUV500. Hopefully, Mahindra will soon reveal more details of the MPV along with its launch date.