TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Mahindra & Mahindra has introduced a new Luxury Edition Kits for the TUV300 compact SUV. The new Luxury Edition Kits for the Mahindra TUV300 enhances the looks of the SUV and adds few additional luxury features. The Luxury Edition Kits are listed on the company's official website.
The Luxury Edition Kits are available only on the T8 variant of the Mahindra TUV300. The Luxury Edition Kit 1 offers faux leather seat covers and beige steering wheel cover. The kit also adds a new 6.2-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation and reverse camera.
The Luxury Edition Kit 1 for the TUV300 also features chrome garnish on the ORVMs, lower front grille and on the door handles. The Luxury Edition Kit 1 comes with all the features of the Kit 1 and a few more accessories to enhance the looks of the TUV300.
The Luxury Edition Kit 2 comes with a heads-up display with GPS, glossy black floating roof decals with bonnet stripes, chrome garnish on the tail light cluster and windows and stylish TUV300 branded floor mats. Apart from that rest of the design remains the same as the standard model.
The Mahindra TUV300 draws power from a 1.5-litre turbocharged diesel engine producing 100bhp and 240Nm of torque. Transmission options include a 5-speed manual and a 5-speed AMT gearbox. Mahindra was the first manufacturer to offer a diesel-AMT combo and now Tata Motors has also launched the Nexon AMT in petrol and diesel versions.
Mahindra has not revealed the prices for the Luxury Edition Kits. But interested buyers can contact their nearest Mahindra dealership to get more details about the pricing and availability. Being a Mahindra Genuine Accessory, the Luxury Edition Kit does not void the warranty of the TUV300.
Thoughts On The Mahindra TUV300 Luxury Edition Kits
The Mahindra TUV300 is a compact SUV and Luxury Edition Kits enhance the overall looks of the vehicle. The kit also comprises of new features such a touchscreen infotainment system and head-up display. Instead of opting for the aftermarket accessories it's always a better choice to go for the Luxury Edition Kits for the Mahindra TUV300.