TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
If the concept makes it into production, the Mahindra Stinger will be India's first convertible SUV. There are no convertible SUVs sold in India currently, and the Stinger will be a different offering to the Indian Audience.
From the teaser image, we can see some faint details of the rendering. The body of the Mahindra Stinger has bold lines, with a thick character line and chunky wheel arches.
The rear of the Mahindra Stinger convertible features a sloping roofline making it an SUV coupe. If one observes closely, a spare wheel can also be seen on the boot.
The Mahindra convertible SUV was teased in an official video, shared by the brand on their social media platforms. The video also teases a 7-seater premium SUV.
The Stinger could be a 3-door Mahindra model with a 4-seater layout. The concept also features a low roof that adds a sporty character to the SUV. However, a concept format usually throws very faint light on the final product.
This is not the first time Mahindra has showcased a ‘different' model. At the Auto Expo 2016, Mahindra wowed everyone with the XUV Aero concept.
The upcoming Stinger convertible SUV could share some details with the Mahindra XUV Aero concept. As in other Mahindra models, the Stinger too could be powered by some variant of Mahindra's proven mHawk engine.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Stinger Convertible
The Mahindra Stinger Concept would be something new to the Indian audience if it makes to production. The convertible SUV could also be Mahindra's premium offering once it hits the market.
The model is still in its digital form and we would have to wait until the Auto Expo 2018, to know more details.