TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
If the concept makes it into production, the Mahindra Stinger will be India's first convertible SUV. There are no convertible SUVs sold in India currently, and the Stinger will be a different offering to the Indian Audience.
From the teaser image, we can see some faint details of the rendering. The body of the Mahindra Stinger has bold lines, with a thick character line and chunky wheel arches.
The rear of the Mahindra Stinger convertible features a sloping roofline making it an SUV coupe. If one observes closely, a spare wheel can also be seen on the boot.
The Mahindra convertible SUV was teased in an official video, shared by the brand on their social media platforms. The video also teases a 7-seater premium SUV.
The Stinger could be a 3-door Mahindra model with a 4-seater layout. The concept also features a low roof that adds a sporty character to the SUV. However, a concept format usually throws very faint light on the final product.
This is not the first time Mahindra has showcased a ‘different' model. At the Auto Expo 2016, Mahindra wowed everyone with the XUV Aero concept.
The upcoming Stinger convertible SUV could share some details with the Mahindra XUV Aero concept. As in other Mahindra models, the Stinger too could be powered by some variant of Mahindra's proven mHawk engine.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Stinger Convertible
The Mahindra Stinger Concept would be something new to the Indian audience if it makes to production. The convertible SUV could also be Mahindra's premium offering once it hits the market.
The model is still in its digital form and we would have to wait until the Auto Expo 2018, to know more details.