- News Now junior doctors in Telangana warn of strike
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Vs Other Budget Smartphones With 6GB RAM
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Mahindra is all set to launch the S201 compact SUV in India. Now, new images of the interiors of the upcoming compact SUV offering has been spied near Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu.
The Mahindra S201 is expected to share the same underpinnings as that of the Ssangyong Tivoli SUV. The compact SUV offering from Mahindra will also borrow body panels and other mechanical equipment from the Tivoli SUV.
As seen from the spy images, the Mahindra S201 will get a dual-tone black and beige dashboard. The dashboard will also feature a faux aluminium panel. The steering on the S201 will also feature mounted control for Bluetooth and audio functions.
The instrument cluster can be seen with two large dials, along with a multi-function centre display. The instrument cluster seen on the S201 is similar to the ones on the Ssangyong Tivoli.
At the centre, the spy images showcase a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system. The system is expected to feature smartphone connectivity through both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Other features expected from the system are navigation and a reverse camera display.
The Mahindra S201 spy images also showcase a piano black central console. The centre console features a dual-zone climate control, dual USB ports, AUX input jack and 12V socket. The vertical AC vents are placed on either side of the central touchscreen system.
The upcoming compact SUV, the S201 from Mahindra is expected to feature 1.5-litre diesel and a 1.2-litre three-cylinder turbo petrol engine options. Both engines will be mated to a six-speed manual gearbox as standard.
Exteriors of the compact SUV, feature: projector headlamps with DRLs, LED tail lights, ORVMS with integrated turn indicators, roof rails, rear spoiler and wipers. The S201 also features 17-inch alloy wheels as seen from the spy images.
Thoughts On The Mahindra S201 Spied Interiors
The Mahindra S201 has been spied testing several times in the past as well. The company is expected to launch the compact SUV in the Indian market sometime in the coming months. Once launched, the compact SUV, the S201 will rival the likes of the Maruti Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon and the Ford EcoSport.
Image Courtesy: Vikatan.com