- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- 8 hrs ago MG Motors Plans To Launch eZS All Electric SUV — Slated For Late 2019
- 9 hrs ago Renault Triber Teased Ahead Of Global Unveil
- 10 hrs ago Tata Tigor Automatic Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.39 Lakh
- News Cyclone Vayu, headed for North Gujarat, to weaken further
- Technology Indian Consumer Prefer To Watch OTT Content For Free
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Super Shakib inspires Bangladesh to thumping win over Windies
- Lifestyle 8 Astonishing Health Benefits Of Drinking Cucumber Juice
- Movies Bepannaah’s Harshad Chopda On His Secret Girlfriend; Reveals Awkward Moment About Intimate Scene!
- Finance Nifty Earnings For Jan-Mar Touched 5-Quarter Low
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Mahindra & Mahindra is all set to launch the Marazzo MPV in the Indian market on September 3, 2018. Ahead of its launch, Mahindra has teased the front grille of the MPV. Previously, the headlight design of the Marazzo had been teased. The Mahindra Marazzo will be a premium product from the Indian automaker.
The Mahindra Marazzo features a chrome-tooth grille which is inspired from a shark. The front fascia of the MPV also gets twin-chamber projector headlamp with integrated LED daytime running lights. The grille and the headlamp design complements the aggressive design of the MPV.
The rear end of the Mahindra Marazzo also gets an LED tail light cluster which enhances the aggressive look of the MPV. On the side profile, the Marazzo is equipped with sporty alloy wheels which are also inspired by the shark. The Mahindra Marazzo will feature a completely new design language as compared to the current models.
Similar to the exterior, the interior of the Marazzo will be premium. The MPV features an all-black theme for the dashboard while the seats and doors are finished in beige colour. The dashboard design is neat and clean and features a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, dual-pod instrument cluster and a small MID unit.
The Mahindra Marazzo will be available in both seven-seater and eight-seater options. The seven-seater variant will be equipped with two captain seats in the second-row while the eight-seater model will feature a foldable bench seat. The cabin also gets roof AC vents with first-in-segment surround cooling technology.
On the mechanical front, the new Mahindra Marazzo is expected to draw power from a 1.5-litre diesel engine that is tuned to produce 121bhp and 300Nm of torque. The engine will be coupled to a manual gearbox. Mahindra might also introduce the petrol version of the MPV at a later stage.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Marazzo
Mahindra is gearing up for the launch of its new Marazzo MPV which will be a premium offering from the company. The Mahindra Marazzo will be a crucial product for the Indian automaker as it will challenge the likes of Toyota Innova Crysta and the upcoming Maruti Ertiga facelift.