- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- 11 hrs ago Images Of The Third Generation Hyundai i20 Leaked — All You Need To Know
- 13 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- 15 hrs ago Hero Passion Pro BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,990
- Technology Best Popup Selfie Camera Smartphones Under Rs. 15,000
- News Aadhaar: UIDAI issues notices to 127 people in Hyderabad
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 10 Days Collection Report: Dulquer Salmaan Strikes Gold Again!
- Finance Global Gold Price Climbs To Its One-Month High; Jumps Rs. 700 On MCX
- Sports Guardiola 'always fulfils his contracts' - agent hints at Man City stay
- Lifestyle Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Mahindra Truck and Bus (MTB) has launched the new Blazo X range of HCV (Heavy Commercial Vehicles) trucks in India. The Mahindra Balzo X is an upgraded version of its popular Blazo trucks. The new Mahindra Blazo X comes with a host of updates as compared to the Blazo trucks.
Mahindra states that the new Blazo X range of trucks delivers higher mileage than the Blazo trucks. Other updates include improved efficiency in the truck's air management system, rolling characteristics and the rotating parts of the vehicle.
The newly launched Mahindra Blazo X series trucks will be available in all platforms such as haulage, tractor-trailer and tipper. The Blazo X is also equipped with the hugely successful FuelSmart technology. The Blazo X trucks have been launched at such a time when the fuel prices are going up and the improved mileage will definitely help the fleet owners.
Apart from the launch of Blazo X series of trucks, Mahindra also announced the setting up of its express North-South Service Corridor on the 3,800 km long stretch, from Kashmir to Kanyakumari. The service corridor will comprise 41 service touchpoints, one every 100km.
The new service corridor offers a guaranteed service reach of four hours or Rs 500 compensation for every hour of delay. This will be the second such corridor after the Mumbai-Delhi corridor that caters to nearly 30 percent of truck movement.
President of Automotive Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra, Rajan Wadhera said, "Today as we launch the new BLAZO X series of HCV trucks, we have further enhanced our customer value proposition of ‘Har Cheez Guarantee Ke Saath' and will create higher benchmarks in performance and earnings."
Thoughts On The Mahindra Blazo X Range Of Trucks
Mahindra Truck and Bus have introduced the new Blazo X range of trucks with several updates as compared to the Blazo trucks. The prominent highlight of the Blazo X is the improved mileage. Mahindra Truck and Bus is already the number three player in certain segments and certain markets in the HCV category.