- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 7 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 9 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 9 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 23 Highlights: Housemates Face Reporter’s Questions, Eijaz And Pavitra Make An Appearance
- Sports I was all ready, padded up, had taken injection as well: Jadeja
- News Let's have a duel: Amit Shah slams vaccine critics
- Technology List Of Reliance Jio 3GB Prepaid Plans In 2021
- Finance Bandhan Bank Dips 13% In 2 Days; Analysts See Upto 59% Upside
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Mahindra Truck and Bus (MTB) has launched the new Blazo X range of HCV (Heavy Commercial Vehicles) trucks in India. The Mahindra Balzo X is an upgraded version of its popular Blazo trucks. The new Mahindra Blazo X comes with a host of updates as compared to the Blazo trucks.
Mahindra states that the new Blazo X range of trucks delivers higher mileage than the Blazo trucks. Other updates include improved efficiency in the truck's air management system, rolling characteristics and the rotating parts of the vehicle.
The newly launched Mahindra Blazo X series trucks will be available in all platforms such as haulage, tractor-trailer and tipper. The Blazo X is also equipped with the hugely successful FuelSmart technology. The Blazo X trucks have been launched at such a time when the fuel prices are going up and the improved mileage will definitely help the fleet owners.
Apart from the launch of Blazo X series of trucks, Mahindra also announced the setting up of its express North-South Service Corridor on the 3,800 km long stretch, from Kashmir to Kanyakumari. The service corridor will comprise 41 service touchpoints, one every 100km.
The new service corridor offers a guaranteed service reach of four hours or Rs 500 compensation for every hour of delay. This will be the second such corridor after the Mumbai-Delhi corridor that caters to nearly 30 percent of truck movement.
President of Automotive Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra, Rajan Wadhera said, "Today as we launch the new BLAZO X series of HCV trucks, we have further enhanced our customer value proposition of ‘Har Cheez Guarantee Ke Saath' and will create higher benchmarks in performance and earnings."
Thoughts On The Mahindra Blazo X Range Of Trucks
Mahindra Truck and Bus have introduced the new Blazo X range of trucks with several updates as compared to the Blazo trucks. The prominent highlight of the Blazo X is the improved mileage. Mahindra Truck and Bus is already the number three player in certain segments and certain markets in the HCV category.