- 7 hrs ago Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- 7 hrs ago Kia Seltos Variants Explained: Which Is The Best Model To Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Kia Seltos Gets A Custom Twitter Icon On Launch Day: Seltos Launched At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- News MUHS jobs: 88 Professor, Tutor, Lecturer and Reader vacancies, MUHS notification download link
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Sanjivani 2 Makes Maiden Entry In Top 5 List; Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Drops
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Athiya Shetty’s Black And White Sari Is So Modern Retro
- Sports KPL 2019: Bijapur Bulls Vs Hubli Tigers: Mathias lands telling blows in Tigers' victory
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Mahindra Truck and Bus (MTB) has launched the new Blazo X range of HCV (Heavy Commercial Vehicles) trucks in India. The Mahindra Balzo X is an upgraded version of its popular Blazo trucks. The new Mahindra Blazo X comes with a host of updates as compared to the Blazo trucks.
Mahindra states that the new Blazo X range of trucks delivers higher mileage than the Blazo trucks. Other updates include improved efficiency in the truck's air management system, rolling characteristics and the rotating parts of the vehicle.
The newly launched Mahindra Blazo X series trucks will be available in all platforms such as haulage, tractor-trailer and tipper. The Blazo X is also equipped with the hugely successful FuelSmart technology. The Blazo X trucks have been launched at such a time when the fuel prices are going up and the improved mileage will definitely help the fleet owners.
Apart from the launch of Blazo X series of trucks, Mahindra also announced the setting up of its express North-South Service Corridor on the 3,800 km long stretch, from Kashmir to Kanyakumari. The service corridor will comprise 41 service touchpoints, one every 100km.
The new service corridor offers a guaranteed service reach of four hours or Rs 500 compensation for every hour of delay. This will be the second such corridor after the Mumbai-Delhi corridor that caters to nearly 30 percent of truck movement.
President of Automotive Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra, Rajan Wadhera said, "Today as we launch the new BLAZO X series of HCV trucks, we have further enhanced our customer value proposition of ‘Har Cheez Guarantee Ke Saath' and will create higher benchmarks in performance and earnings."
Thoughts On The Mahindra Blazo X Range Of Trucks
Mahindra Truck and Bus have introduced the new Blazo X range of trucks with several updates as compared to the Blazo trucks. The prominent highlight of the Blazo X is the improved mileage. Mahindra Truck and Bus is already the number three player in certain segments and certain markets in the HCV category.