- 19 min ago FASTag Transactions Cross 86 Million In July 2020: Over 18 Million Tags Issued Till Date
- 40 min ago BMW Is Expected To Launch The X3 M SUV By The End Of August This Year
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 Prices Reduced: Becomes Affordable By Up To Rs 72,000
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Spotted Testing Ahead Of Unveil: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Movies Mere Dad Ki Dulhan’s Anjali On International Youth Day: Bagging Niya Was Life Changing Moment
- Lifestyle 15 Amazing Health Benefits Of Barley Grass
- News Setting an example, Muslims form human chain to save temple amid Bengaluru violence
- Finance Minda Industries Shares Surge 7% After Board Fixes Price For Rs. 250 Crore Rights Issue
- Technology Google Converts Your Android Smartphone To Earthquake Detectors; Here’s How It Works
- Sports Rumour Has It: Havertz still pushing for Chelsea move as Man Utd eye Fati, Dembele
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Mahindra Truck and Bus (MTB) has launched the new Blazo X range of HCV (Heavy Commercial Vehicles) trucks in India. The Mahindra Balzo X is an upgraded version of its popular Blazo trucks. The new Mahindra Blazo X comes with a host of updates as compared to the Blazo trucks.
Mahindra states that the new Blazo X range of trucks delivers higher mileage than the Blazo trucks. Other updates include improved efficiency in the truck's air management system, rolling characteristics and the rotating parts of the vehicle.
The newly launched Mahindra Blazo X series trucks will be available in all platforms such as haulage, tractor-trailer and tipper. The Blazo X is also equipped with the hugely successful FuelSmart technology. The Blazo X trucks have been launched at such a time when the fuel prices are going up and the improved mileage will definitely help the fleet owners.
Apart from the launch of Blazo X series of trucks, Mahindra also announced the setting up of its express North-South Service Corridor on the 3,800 km long stretch, from Kashmir to Kanyakumari. The service corridor will comprise 41 service touchpoints, one every 100km.
The new service corridor offers a guaranteed service reach of four hours or Rs 500 compensation for every hour of delay. This will be the second such corridor after the Mumbai-Delhi corridor that caters to nearly 30 percent of truck movement.
President of Automotive Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra, Rajan Wadhera said, "Today as we launch the new BLAZO X series of HCV trucks, we have further enhanced our customer value proposition of ‘Har Cheez Guarantee Ke Saath' and will create higher benchmarks in performance and earnings."
Thoughts On The Mahindra Blazo X Range Of Trucks
Mahindra Truck and Bus have introduced the new Blazo X range of trucks with several updates as compared to the Blazo trucks. The prominent highlight of the Blazo X is the improved mileage. Mahindra Truck and Bus is already the number three player in certain segments and certain markets in the HCV category.