- 28 min ago Honda Activa 5G & CB Shine Limited Edition Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 55,032
- 2 hrs ago TVS Apache RR 310 Launched In India With Slipper Clutch — Priced At Rs 2.27 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Fuels Price Wars — Tata, Ford, And Maruti Offer Discounts
- 5 hrs ago Hyundai Could Offer The Verna & Elite i20 With A New Engine — Part Of Upcoming BS-VI Plans
- Finance How To Deposit Money In Your Post Office RD Account Online?
- Movies Naagin 4 Promo Out! Is Surbhi Chandna New Naagin?; Fans Not Happy With The Makers!
- Lifestyle Natural Remedies To Lighten Dark Upper Lips
- Technology Last week Most trending smartphones: Galaxy A50, OnePlus 7 Pro, Honor 20 Pro, Zenfone 6 and more
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team analysis: Pakistan seek glory after strife
- News 76 of the 147 MLAs in new Odisha assembly are crorepatis
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
Mahindra Truck and Bus (MTB) has launched the new Blazo X range of HCV (Heavy Commercial Vehicles) trucks in India. The Mahindra Balzo X is an upgraded version of its popular Blazo trucks. The new Mahindra Blazo X comes with a host of updates as compared to the Blazo trucks.
Mahindra states that the new Blazo X range of trucks delivers higher mileage than the Blazo trucks. Other updates include improved efficiency in the truck's air management system, rolling characteristics and the rotating parts of the vehicle.
The newly launched Mahindra Blazo X series trucks will be available in all platforms such as haulage, tractor-trailer and tipper. The Blazo X is also equipped with the hugely successful FuelSmart technology. The Blazo X trucks have been launched at such a time when the fuel prices are going up and the improved mileage will definitely help the fleet owners.
Apart from the launch of Blazo X series of trucks, Mahindra also announced the setting up of its express North-South Service Corridor on the 3,800 km long stretch, from Kashmir to Kanyakumari. The service corridor will comprise 41 service touchpoints, one every 100km.
The new service corridor offers a guaranteed service reach of four hours or Rs 500 compensation for every hour of delay. This will be the second such corridor after the Mumbai-Delhi corridor that caters to nearly 30 percent of truck movement.
President of Automotive Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra, Rajan Wadhera said, "Today as we launch the new BLAZO X series of HCV trucks, we have further enhanced our customer value proposition of ‘Har Cheez Guarantee Ke Saath' and will create higher benchmarks in performance and earnings."
Thoughts On The Mahindra Blazo X Range Of Trucks
Mahindra Truck and Bus have introduced the new Blazo X range of trucks with several updates as compared to the Blazo trucks. The prominent highlight of the Blazo X is the improved mileage. Mahindra Truck and Bus is already the number three player in certain segments and certain markets in the HCV category.