- 57 min ago Ford India Halts Production Due To Semiconductor Shortage: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 82,564
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Moto Guzzi V85 TT Globally Revealed: Features Slight Improvements & Updated Electronics
- 2 hrs ago New Lexus LS500 Nishijin Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.22 Crore
- Technology Oppo Enco X TWS Earbuds Launched In India: Sale Starts January 22
- News Terror module that received arms dropped off by Pakistan drones busted
- Movies Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Makers Postpone Filming Once Again To Retain Tabu
- Lifestyle Bhumi Pednekar Stuns Us With Her Retro And Contemporary Pants Style; Pick Your Favourite Look
- Finance Doorstep Banking Services From Nationalised Banks: How To Register?
- Education IIFT MBA Admit Card 2021 Released At iift.nta.nic.in
- Sports Sindhu and Saina look for better show after listless display in first event of Asia leg
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Mahindra & Mahindra is gearing up for the launch of the AMT variant of the KUV100 NXT micro SUV in the Indian market. The company has been testing the KUV100 NXT AMT on Indian roads for quite some time. Now, we have spotted the Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT in Bangalore.
The spotted Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT does not wear any camouflage livery, but the AMT badging at the rear is masked. The overall design of the AMT variant of the KUV100 NXT remains the same. The facelifted KUV100 NXT was launched in the Indian market in 2017.
The interior of the Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT will also remain the same except for the new gear lever for the AMT gearbox. The spotted KUV100 NXT AMT is equipped with multi-spoke alloy wheels and reverse parking sensors. The AMT version of the micro SUV is unlikely to get any mechanical updates.
It is not yet clear whether the AMT gearbox will be offered on the petrol or diesel model. The petrol variant of the Mahindra KUV100 NXT draws power from a 1.2-litre engine that produces 82bhp and 115Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox as standard.
The diesel variant of the micro SUV is powered by a 1.2-litre engine that churns out 77bhp and 190Nm of torque. The diesel engine is also mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox as standard. The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is available in five-seater or six-seater configurations.
With the festive season going on, Mahindra could launch the KUV100 NXT AMT in the coming weeks. Expect a slight increase in the price tag of the AMT version of the micro SUV. Currently, the Mahindra KUV100 NXT is priced in the range of Rs 4.68 lakh to Rs 7.76 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT
The AMT gearbox is becoming popular among the entry-level cars in the Indian market. With the increase in demand for AMT cars in the urban market, the sales of AMT cars in on the rise. To cater the demand, Mahindra is also set to launch the AMT variant of the KUV100 NXT. Mahindra is yet to reveal about the launch of the KUV100 NXT AMT.