TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Mahindra KUV100 Trip launched In India. Mahindra & Mahindra has launched a new variant if its compact SUV named as KUV100 Trip targeted towards fleet and business owners. The Mahindra KUV100 Trip will be offered in both Bi-Fuel (petrol and CNG) and diesel engine options.
The CNG variant of the Mahindra KUV100 Trip is priced at Rs 5.16 lakh, and the diesel version of the compact SUV costs Rs 5.42 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Mahindra states that the KUV100 Trip offers spaciousness of an SUV with low operating costs. The KUV100 Trip can accommodate up to six people as the standard variant of the SUV. The sixth seat can also be converted as a large armrest for the driver and passenger.
The BI-Fuel variant of the Mahindra KUV100 Trip draws power from the same 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 82bhp when running on petrol and produces 70bhp when running on CNG. The CNG or Bi-Fuel model also gets a 60-litre CNG cylinder placed in the boot of the SUV.
Powering the diesel version of the Mahindra KUV100 Trip is the same 1.2-litre engine good for 77bhp. The new variant of the compact SUV comes with features such as air-conditioning, internally adjustable ORVMs and power steering. ABS is offered as standard as per government's new guidelines for commercial vehicles.
Chief of sales and marketing, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra, Veejay Ram Nakra said, "With its flexi 6 seater option, spacious interiors, low operating cost, attractive price and high earning potential, the KUV100 TRIP is set to be a popular choice with fleet owners as well as aggregators in the object of mobility space."
Mahindra is also offering finance schemes, accessory packages and extended five-year warranty on the KUV100 Trip. The compact SUV is available in two colours: Diamond White & Dazzling Silver.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Mahindra KUV100 Trip
The Mahindra KUV100 Trip variant is targeted towards fleet and business owners. With its flexible seating options and practicality of an SUV, the KUV100 Trip could be a hit among fleet owners. The CNG model is also an added advantage as it delivers low operating cost. We expect Mahindra to introduce the CNG version in the standard model as well in the coming days.