TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
At this year's Auto Expo, Mahindra theme is going to be the 'Future of Mobility' and will showcase several electric vehicles, concepts and sustainable mobility solutions that are technologically advanced. Mahindra has confirmed that stall N-5 in Hall 11 will showcase six electric cars. Here is the list of Mahindra electric car at the Auto Expo 2018.
As mentioned, Mahindra will showcase six electric vehicles of which two will be concepts, in addition to its future electric architecture and electric mobility platform. Apart from the concepts of Mahindra EVs, the company is also set to unveil the KUV100 electric car, the XUV Aero electric and even the Tivoli electric vehicle among others.
Apart from EVs, Mahindra will also showcase the new-generation SsangYong Rexton, and there's the Stinger concept which is expected to be based on the Scorpio SUV. We also expect the company to reveal the Tivoli based sub-4 meter compact SUV, MPV codenamed U321 and the facelifted XUV500.
The Mahindra electric concepts were teased ahead of its unveil through the company's Twitter account, and it looks like a facelifted e2o electric vehicle currently on sale in India. Mahindra is the only major brand in India which has an electric car on sale in the country.
Thoughts About Mahindra Electric Cars At Auto Expo 2018
Mahindra has been at the forefront in electric cars in India with the first electric in production, the e2o in India. The company is looking to increase its footprint in the EV segment in India with an increase in production capacity for EVs. Mahindra has stated that they will increase the current production of EVs from 500 to 3000 units in the coming months.
India has set itself an ambitious target of moving its entire fleet to electric by 2030 to reduce its carbon print in the environment. Mahindra and other major carmakers are busy formulating strategies and new products to make sure that they offer the best electric cars for India which is cost effective and practical for Indian roads and car buyers. Stay tuned to DriveSpark as we bring you complete coverage of the Auto Expo 2018 which is scheduled to commence from February 7 to 14, 2018.