- 12 hrs ago Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- 12 hrs ago Ssangyong Tivoli Facelift Unveiled In South Korea — Features A New Engine And Tweaked Interiors
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Bookings Cross The 17000 Mark — India Loves The Korean Bestseller
- 13 hrs ago Skoda Unveils 2020 Superb — Tech Overload
- News ‘Congress has too many leaders but few workers’
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Technology Best smartphones with fingerprint sensor available under Rs. 5,000
- Sports World Cup Warm-Up: Young Hashmatullah stars as Afghanistan stun Pakistan in a thriller
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Mahindra has launched the updated 2019 Bolero Pik-Up. The Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up is now available in a new 1.7T variant, in addition to the already existing 1.3T and 1.5T variants. The Pik-Up comes with a starting price of Rs 6.66 lakh for the 1.3T, while the larger 1.7T is priced at Rs 6.88 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Pune).
The new 1.7-tonne capacity version of the Bolero Pik-Up will feature the same 2.5-litre M2DI-CR diesel engine available in different state-of-tune. The engine is tuned to produce 63bhp for the 1.3 and 1.5-tonne capacity models, while the larger 1.7-tonne vehicle gets 70bhp of total power output.
The new 1.7-tonne variantcalled the Maha Strong Bolero Pik-Up helps address the need of customers demands for a higher payload capacity. The Pik-Up comes with a long cargo deck of 2765mm length.
Other updates on the new Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up comes in the form of minor design tweaks, refreshed interiors, more comfortable front seats which are now wider and come with a recline function.
Mechanically, the Pik-Up also comes with double-bearing axle, stronger 9-leaf spring suspension and wide 15-inch tyres. The new stronger suspension setup, claims to promise one lakh km of service life, without maintainance.
The smaller 1.3 and 1.5T variants also come with similar updates. However, the smaller variants get a standard 8-leaf spring suspension system. With a load carrying capacity of 1.7 tonnes, the Bolero is now the class-leading pickup truck available, along with the longest cargo deck.
Apart from the class-leading 1.7 tonnes load carrying capacity, the Bolero also provides a decent mileage figure of around 14km/l.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
The Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up has been a key product for the SCV segment in India. The model has sold over 160,000 units in FY2018 and Mahindra states that they already have over 10 lakh Pik-Up customers. The Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up rivals the likes of the Tata Ace family in the segment.