- 2 hrs ago Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- 2 hrs ago TVS Riding Gear & Causal Apparel Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 BS-VI Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 7 hrs ago KTM Duke 250 Finance Options On Offer: Low Interest Rate & Exchange Bonus Offered Across India
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- News Appeal to Imran Khan to withdraw fee of Rs 1,400 from Kartarpur pilgrims: Punjab CM
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Movies Gauri Khan Designed Shah Rukh Khan’s Jeans In Baazigar; SRK Says Those Jeans ‘Were A Riot'!
- Lifestyle Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Mahindra has launched the updated 2019 Bolero Pik-Up. The Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up is now available in a new 1.7T variant, in addition to the already existing 1.3T and 1.5T variants. The Pik-Up comes with a starting price of Rs 6.66 lakh for the 1.3T, while the larger 1.7T is priced at Rs 6.88 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Pune).
The new 1.7-tonne capacity version of the Bolero Pik-Up will feature the same 2.5-litre M2DI-CR diesel engine available in different state-of-tune. The engine is tuned to produce 63bhp for the 1.3 and 1.5-tonne capacity models, while the larger 1.7-tonne vehicle gets 70bhp of total power output.
The new 1.7-tonne variantcalled the Maha Strong Bolero Pik-Up helps address the need of customers demands for a higher payload capacity. The Pik-Up comes with a long cargo deck of 2765mm length.
Other updates on the new Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up comes in the form of minor design tweaks, refreshed interiors, more comfortable front seats which are now wider and come with a recline function.
Mechanically, the Pik-Up also comes with double-bearing axle, stronger 9-leaf spring suspension and wide 15-inch tyres. The new stronger suspension setup, claims to promise one lakh km of service life, without maintainance.
The smaller 1.3 and 1.5T variants also come with similar updates. However, the smaller variants get a standard 8-leaf spring suspension system. With a load carrying capacity of 1.7 tonnes, the Bolero is now the class-leading pickup truck available, along with the longest cargo deck.
Apart from the class-leading 1.7 tonnes load carrying capacity, the Bolero also provides a decent mileage figure of around 14km/l.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up
The Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up has been a key product for the SCV segment in India. The model has sold over 160,000 units in FY2018 and Mahindra states that they already have over 10 lakh Pik-Up customers. The Mahindra Bolero Pik-Up rivals the likes of the Tata Ace family in the segment.