- 6 min ago Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition Launched In India: Priced At Rs 33 Lakh
- 50 min ago MG eZS Teased Ahead Of India-Launch Next Year: To Rival The Hyundai Kona EV
- 2 hrs ago New Mahindra Thar & XUV300 BS-VI Spied Testing In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Tata Sumo Discontinued In India: Company Stops Production Of SUV After 25 Years Of Sales
- Movies Ittymaani Made In China Full Movie Leaked Online By Tamilrockers: Mohanlal Fans Shocked!
- Technology Lenovo Carme Smartwatch First Impressions: Smartwatch Lookalike With Basic Fitness Tracker Features
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Lifestyle Queer Eye's Tan France's Emmy 2019 Outfit Is By This Indian Designer
- News Over 50 eminent personalities in WB opposes language imposition
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Sports Ashes 2019 Stats, Records & Results: Unstoppable Smith, undaunted Stokes, unmissable Archer leave their mark
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The new Mahindra Alturas G4 is the most premium SUV, ever to come from the legendary Indian brand. As Mahindra is readying to launch the new Alturas G4 seven-seater SUV on the market soon, bookings have been opened on their official website. Before we share our detailed driving impressions of it, check out the photos of the new Mahindra Alturas G4.
As you would know, the Alturas G4 is based on the SsangYong G4 Rexton sold in global markets. The design language looks modern, yet doesn't lose the presence of an SUV.
Up front, the bold six-slat ‘Mahindra grille' sets the aesthetic balance. The rather intimidating grille blends neatly onto the headlamps which further flow to the strong shoulder line. The usage of chrome and silver elements are subtle, while the front bumper follows an edgier approach.
Towards the side, the Mahindra Alturas showcases a bold stance with minimal curves; the squared-off wheel arches being an example. The flagship Mahindra is tall and also spans to almost five metres while the ground clearance is easily around 200mm; characteristics which make a people-carrier, an SUV.
The rear profile goes in line with the front, with the angular elements and the minimal usage of chrome. The tail lamps start where the prominent shoulder ends and connect each other by a narrow chrome strip. However, the "Alturus G4" badging at the base of the tailgate looks a bit off on the otherwise-neat rear design. Meanwhile, the "4WD" badge is neatly tucked towards one side.
On the inside, the new Mahindra Alturas G4 brings a host of luxury and technology. The fit and finish are top-notch and there's a good mix of leather and metal too. From the image, you can also make out the level of equipment on offer.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Alturas G4
Overall, the new Mahindra Alturas G4 is like no other Mahindra, to say the least. As mentioned earlier, we will be sharing our driving impressions soon and in the meantime, do let us know what you think of the flagship Mahindra in the comment section below.