- 11 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- 12 hrs ago Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- 13 hrs ago BS-VI Petrol & Diesel Prices Will Increase Post April 2020 — Another Challenge For The Auto Sector!
- 14 hrs ago Lotus Evija Electric Hypercar Unveiled — Time Travel Is Almost Here!
- News Ahead of crucial trust vote, all odds against Karnataka government
- Movies Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: These Quotes Speak Volumes About Her Love For Nick Jonas!
- Technology Flipkart Big Shopping Days: Discounts on Laptops
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Lexus has revealed the new UX crossover at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show. The UX crossover features bold styling with Lexus' signature design language packed in a compact shape. Despite the compact dimensions, the Lexus UX looks stylish and luxurious because of its aggressive design.
The front fascia of the Lexus UX features the signature spindle grille and sleek headlamp design with LED daytime running lights. The crossover also gets a sculpted bonnet and rising shoulder line. The side profile of the Lexus UX features black cladding which adds to the rugged look of the crossover.
The rear profile of the Lexus UX features single bar tail light cluster which runs across the tailgate. The rear of the crossover also gets a spoiler, shark fin antenna, black plastic cladding on the bumper and faux bash plate. The ORVMs are finished in dual-tone colours which gives an aggressive look to the crossover.
The interior of the Lexus UX is luxurious with an option of four different colours and two grain patterns for the seat upholstery. The crossover also gets unique instrument cluster which protrudes out beyond the windshield and an infotainment display in the centre of the dashboard.
The Lexus UX will be offered in two variants, the UX 200 and UX 250h. The UX 200 draws power from a 2-litre four-cylinder, Dynamic Force engine producing 168bhp. The engine comes mated to a Direct Shift CVT gearbox which offers a better response as compared to a regular CVT gearbox.
The Lexus 250h draws power from the same 2-litre engine coupled to a hybrid system with a combined power output of 176bhp. The UX 250h is an all-wheel-drive crossover with an electric motor on the rear axle. The safety features of the Lexus UX include a pre-collision system which uses radar to detect pedestrians and bicyclists.
Lexus will also offer the F-Sport variant of the UX 200 and UX 250h with a retuned suspension, new rear bumper design and 18-inch alloy wheels. The interior also gets sporty front seats, F-Sport steering wheel and aluminium pedals.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Lexus UX
The Lexus UX is a compact crossover from the stable of Japanese luxury car maker with advanced technology. The compact dimensions of the crossover combined with the luxurious styling, the UX makes for an excellent package. The Lexus UX will go on sale towards the end of this year and will rival the likes of BMW X2, Volvo XC40, Jaguar E-Pace and Audi Q2.