TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Lexus has begun the deliveries of its recently launched NX 300H SUV in India. The Lexus NX300H was launched in India in December 2017. The SUV is available in two models the NX 300H Luxury and the NX 300H F-Sport priced at Rs 53.18 lakh and Rs 55.58 lakh, both ex-showroom (India) respectively.
The new SUV from Lexus is powered by a 2.5-litre, four-cylinder naturally aspirated engine paired with an electric motor. The engine and motor combined produce 194bhp and 210Nm of torque. The power unit comes mated to an E-CVT transmission transmitting power to all four wheels.
P B Venugopal, President, Lexus India said, "As we enter our second year in India, we look forward to new ways to deliver on the promise of 'experience amazing' so we can continue to delight our guests here by delivering the exceptional hospitality that is 'omotenashi' - the anchor of the Lexus brand."
In terms of design, the front features Lexus' signature spindle grille, projector headlamps, LED DRLs and fog lamps. The side profile of the Lexus gets flared wheel arches and character lines across the body. While the rear features a raked windscreen and wrap-around tail lights.
Features on the interior of the Lexus NX 300H include Eight-way Power Adjustable Memory Seats in the front, Electrically Adjustable Steering Wheel, Panoramic Sunroof, Dual Zone Individual Climate Control, Front and Rear Seat Heaters and Ventilated Front Seats.
Other features include Start/Stop Technology, Wireless Device Charger, Power Folding Rear Seats, 10.3-inch Split Screen Multimedia Display, Cruise Control and Touch Capacitive Light Switches among others.
Safety features on the Lexus NX 300H: eight airbags, ABS, vehicle stability control (VSC), hill start assist, traction control system, rearview camera, electronic parking brake and cornering lights.
The NX300H will be retailed across the country through, Lexus Guest Experience Centres in Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bangalore.
Thoughts On The Lexus NX 300H India
The Lexus NX 300H is one of the most affordable offerings from the company in India. Owned by car giants, Toyota, Lexus offers some of the best in segment features and equipment.
Lexus also launched its flagship hybrid sedan, the LS 500H in India this year, with a starting price of Rs 1.77 crore.