- 2 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 3 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 4 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- News Chandrayaan-1 too faced glitch before launch: former ISRO chief
- Movies Aditi Prabhudeva Says Her Hit Song Shane Top Agavle Represents Girl’s Point Of View
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Lexus LX 570 Launched in India: Lexus has launched the LX 570 SUV in the Indian market. The Lexus LX 570 is priced at Rs 2.32 crore ex-showroom (India). Lexus has also commenced the bookings for the LX 570 across all the dealerships in the country.
Globally, the Lexus LX 570 is the flagship SUV from the company and is based on the same ladder-on-frame platform which also underpins the Toyota Land Cruiser 200. The Lexus LX 570 sports distinctive looks due to its unique design elements.
The Lexus LX 570 features sharp styling with signature spindle grille, flared wheel arches, bulbous proportions, LED headlamps and wraparound LED tail lights. The overall design of the Lexus LX 570 is butch and thanks to the unique design elements of Lexus, the SUV stands out from the crowd.
The interior of the Lexus LX 570 features a dual-tone theme with soft-touch material and leather seat upholstery. The cabin is equipped with a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control with 14 sensors and Mark Levinson audio system with 19 speakers.
Other features of the Lexus LX 570 include wireless charging, heads-up display, cool seats and rear entertainment with 11.6-inch LCD display for rear passengers and ambient lighting. The Lexus LX 570 is a seven-seater SUV with a foldable third row for extra boot space for stoving luggage.
The Lexus LX 570 draws power from a 5.7-litre V8 petrol engine producing 362bhp and 530Nm of torque. The Lexus LX 570 is quicker than the Lexus LX 450d and can sprint from 0-100km/h in just 7.7 seconds.
The Lexus LX 570 also gets Multi-terrain Select which adjusts the vehicle's systems as per the driving conditions. The SUV is also equipped with 5-speed Crawl Control which adjusts the torque and brakes on each wheel during demanding off-roading conditions.
Chairman of Lexus India, N Raja said, "The performance and perfection of the 2018 LX embody the highest expression of Lexus engineering and design in an SUV and delivers for the Indian road in ways not previously seen. The addition of the LX 570 to our line-up in India offers our guests a striking vehicle with a commanding presence on the road, and exceptional ride quality to match."
Thoughts On The Lexus LX 570
Lexus has launched the new LX 570 which joins the LX 450d petrol model in the Indian market. The Lexus LX 570 sports rugged look with its bulbous proportions and unique design elements. The LX 570 also features luxurious interior and several premium features.