TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder unveiled at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show. The Huracan Performante Spyder is the topless version of the Lamborghini's aerodynamically-advanced Huracan Performante LP 610-4.
The Huracan Performante Spyder is the most track-focused Lamborghini without a roof. The entire roof mechanism has added 125kg to the car.
The supercar gets a fabric soft top that can open and close in just 17 seconds. The car can do the conversion at speeds up to 50km/h.
The Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder is powered by the same 5.2-litre naturally-aspirated V10 as in the Coupe version. The supercar produces 631bhp @ 8000rpm and 601Nm @ 6500rpm and has a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. Power goes to all four wheels.
The kerb weight is higher than the Performante Coupe at 1507kg. However, the Performante Spyder is lighter by 25kg than the regular Huracan Spyder.
Lamborghini claims that the new Huracan Performante Spyder has made no compromise on aerodynamics. Lamborghini's active aerodynamics mechanism called Aerodinamica Lamborghini Attiva is carried over to the Spyder without any changes.
The car can sprint from 0-100km/h in 3.1 seconds. Top speed of the car stays at 325km/h.
The Performante Spyder gets the same Strada (Comfort), Sport and Corsa (Track) modes as in the regular Huracan models. Like the Huracan Performante Coupe, the Spyder also gets extensive usage of forged carbon.
Thoughts On The Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder
The Huracan Performante Coupe is already an extreme and was once the fastest car around the Nurburgring track in Germany. The Performante Roadster isn't any less insane and is extremely track-focussed. With an open roof though, the experience would be even more thrilling.