TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder unveiled at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show. The Huracan Performante Spyder is the topless version of the Lamborghini's aerodynamically-advanced Huracan Performante LP 610-4.
The Huracan Performante Spyder is the most track-focused Lamborghini without a roof. The entire roof mechanism has added 125kg to the car.
The supercar gets a fabric soft top that can open and close in just 17 seconds. The car can do the conversion at speeds up to 50km/h.
The Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder is powered by the same 5.2-litre naturally-aspirated V10 as in the Coupe version. The supercar produces 631bhp @ 8000rpm and 601Nm @ 6500rpm and has a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. Power goes to all four wheels.
The kerb weight is higher than the Performante Coupe at 1507kg. However, the Performante Spyder is lighter by 25kg than the regular Huracan Spyder.
Lamborghini claims that the new Huracan Performante Spyder has made no compromise on aerodynamics. Lamborghini's active aerodynamics mechanism called Aerodinamica Lamborghini Attiva is carried over to the Spyder without any changes.
The car can sprint from 0-100km/h in 3.1 seconds. Top speed of the car stays at 325km/h.
The Performante Spyder gets the same Strada (Comfort), Sport and Corsa (Track) modes as in the regular Huracan models. Like the Huracan Performante Coupe, the Spyder also gets extensive usage of forged carbon.
Thoughts On The Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder
The Huracan Performante Coupe is already an extreme and was once the fastest car around the Nurburgring track in Germany. The Performante Roadster isn't any less insane and is extremely track-focussed. With an open roof though, the experience would be even more thrilling.