TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Auto Expo 2018: Kia SP Concept Unveiled. The new Kia SP Concept unveiled at Auto Expo 2018 previews the future products from the South Korean automaker when it begins its India innings in the second half of 2019. Kia has also showcased the 16 global models at the Auto Expo 2018. Kia states that the SP Concept is inspired by Indian heritage and driven by advanced technology.
The Kia SP Concept is a futuristic SUV with its bold style, and Kia's unique design DNA is said to attract young buyers of India. The combination of the wide and stable stance, sporty and long hood profile and futuristic details will set new standards in the popular compact SUV segment in the Indian market.
The front fascia of the Kia SP Concept compact SUV features signature Tiger nose grille, sleek LED headlamps and LED daytime running lights on the bumper and positioning lamps. The side profile of the SP Concept sports blacked out pillars, plastic cladding on the running across the body and a white window line. The rear of the concept model also features sleek LED tail lights and chrome detailing.
The interior of the Kia SP concept also sports a sleek design with an advanced sensual style and dynamic sensibility. The interior will also feature advanced elements and modern and trendy cabin design which will appeal to the young buyers. The Kia SP Concept will enter production in 2019.
Apart from the Kia SP Concept, the South Korean automaker has also showcased its global lineup at the Auto Expo 2018 which includes the Picanto, Rio, Stonic, Cerato, Soul EV, Sorento, Sportage, Grand Carnival and many more.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Kia SP Concept
The Kia SP Concept is a compact SUV designed for developing markets such as India and features a futuristic design language. The concept model will enter production in 2019, and we can expect the SP Concept to be the first product from Kia in the Indian market. When launched in India, the Kia SP Concept will take on the segment-leader Hyundai Creta.