TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
World's eighth largest automaker Kia Motors has announced its partnership with Bengaluru Football Club. Kia Motors will be a principal sponsor of Bengaluru Football Club for the ongoing season of the Indian Super League 2019 through to end of the 2021/22 season.
Kia Motors India and Bengaluru Football Club have signed a MoU for the four-year partnership in the presence of Kookhyun Shim, MD and CEO, Kia Motors India and Parth Jindal, CEO, Bengaluru Football Club. As part of the partnership, Kia Motors logo will feature on the front of the BFC jersey.
The BFC jersey will sport the Kia Motors logo beginning from the game against Jamshedpur FC on October 7, 2018. Bengaluru FC has been the most successful Indian club over the last five years. BFC has won a major trophy once every season since its inception in 2013.
In 2016, BFC became the first club in the Indian football history to reach the final of the Asian Football Confederation Cup (AFC Cup). Now, the latest partnership between BFC and Kia Motors is a major step forward for the Indian football community as two significant brands join hands.
Talking about Kia Motors, the company's global sports sponsorship portfolio includes FIFA, UEFA, Europa League, Australian Open, LPGA and many more. Kia is set to make its India debut in June 2019 and the company has found a perfect partner to share its success story and vision and to create a buzz ahead of the debut.
Speaking about the partnership, MD and CEO of Kia Motors, Kookhyun Shim said, "We at Kia, are as passionate about sports as we are about our world-class cars. Our past and current partnerships with different sporting championships across the world are a clear sign of our enthusiasm for sports."
Bengaluru Football Club captain Sunil Chhetri was also present at the announcement of the partnership. He has been sporting the club's iconic blue jersey over the past five seasons.
Thoughts On The Kia Motors India And BFC Partnership
Kia Motors is all set to enter the Indian market in 2019 and ahead of that, the company has partnered with Bengaluru Football Club. BFC is one of the most successful football clubs in the country. Kia Motors is aiming to share the legacy of the brand through its partnership with BFC.