- 52 min ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 1 hr ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- 1 hr ago Tata Elxsi To Supply China With Autosar-Adaptive Platform
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Confirms Diesel Engine Upgradation to BS-VI Norms — Will Not Discontinue Diesel Engines
- Movies Disha Patani: Salman Khan Is Grounded, Not Intimidating
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note10 to support super-fast 50W charging
- News MP Congress leader Ratan Singh dies of heart attack at counting centre
- Finance Markets End Lower Even As NDA Storms Back To Power; Sensex hits 40,000 Pts
- Sports Ashwin to play for Nottinghamshire in county cricket
- Education SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Will Be Released On This Date
- Lifestyle 18 Effective Home Remedies For Asthma
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
World's eighth largest automaker Kia Motors has announced its partnership with Bengaluru Football Club. Kia Motors will be a principal sponsor of Bengaluru Football Club for the ongoing season of the Indian Super League 2019 through to end of the 2021/22 season.
Kia Motors India and Bengaluru Football Club have signed a MoU for the four-year partnership in the presence of Kookhyun Shim, MD and CEO, Kia Motors India and Parth Jindal, CEO, Bengaluru Football Club. As part of the partnership, Kia Motors logo will feature on the front of the BFC jersey.
The BFC jersey will sport the Kia Motors logo beginning from the game against Jamshedpur FC on October 7, 2018. Bengaluru FC has been the most successful Indian club over the last five years. BFC has won a major trophy once every season since its inception in 2013.
In 2016, BFC became the first club in the Indian football history to reach the final of the Asian Football Confederation Cup (AFC Cup). Now, the latest partnership between BFC and Kia Motors is a major step forward for the Indian football community as two significant brands join hands.
Talking about Kia Motors, the company's global sports sponsorship portfolio includes FIFA, UEFA, Europa League, Australian Open, LPGA and many more. Kia is set to make its India debut in June 2019 and the company has found a perfect partner to share its success story and vision and to create a buzz ahead of the debut.
Speaking about the partnership, MD and CEO of Kia Motors, Kookhyun Shim said, "We at Kia, are as passionate about sports as we are about our world-class cars. Our past and current partnerships with different sporting championships across the world are a clear sign of our enthusiasm for sports."
Bengaluru Football Club captain Sunil Chhetri was also present at the announcement of the partnership. He has been sporting the club's iconic blue jersey over the past five seasons.
Thoughts On The Kia Motors India And BFC Partnership
Kia Motors is all set to enter the Indian market in 2019 and ahead of that, the company has partnered with Bengaluru Football Club. BFC is one of the most successful football clubs in the country. Kia Motors is aiming to share the legacy of the brand through its partnership with BFC.