- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- Technology How to get 1.5GB data per day for one year from Vodafone
- Finance Gold Prices Slump Amid A Stronger Rupee And Rising Equities
- News BJP delegation meets EC, demands re-poll in violence hit constituencies of WB
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Sports MotoGP analysis: How Marquez made history for Honda in France
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
If your planning to buy a new SUV, something in the range of the new Lamborghini Urus here is a better option. Introducing the Karlmann King, designed by a Chinese company named IAT and built by a team of 1,800 Europeans.
The Karlmann King was first showcased at the 2017 Dubai International Motor Show. The company has announced that they would build just 12 of these SUVs and each of them priced at an equivalent of Rs 14.3 Crore (2.2 million dollars), plus taxes. Which at an estimate would cost over Rs 30 Crore, plus taxes in India.
The ‘stealth fighter' inspired Karlmann King is based on the Ford F-550 platform weighingin at 4,500kg. Add to this a bullet-proof body armour and we are looking at a total weight of 6,000kg. All this along with a length of close to six metres, this SUV definitely offers an unprecedented visual treat like no other.
Powering this monstrous SUV is a 6.8-litre V10 engine producing 400bhp with a top speed of - wait for it - 140 km/h attached to a six-speed automatic gearbox and a four-wheel drive system.
But what the SUV lacks in power, it more than makes up for in the luxury and features list. Features on the SUV includes Hi-Fi sound, a private safe box, phone projection system, optional satellite TV and phone, PS4 Entertainment system and an ultra HD 4K television set.
It doesn't end there, it also gets additional features like, electric table, independent AC for the front and rear, indoor light control system, coffee table, TV lift system, air purifier and other comfort features all of which can be controlled by an app on a smartphone.
The edgy exterior body panels on the SUV has been built using carbon-fibre and steel.
With a wheelbase of 3,961mm and over 300mm ground clearance, along with a tank capacity of 151 litres, the SUV can operate in temperatures as low as -40deg Celsius.
Thoughts On The Karlmann King SUV
With the amount of luxury and features packed in one SUV, you might not get to your destination quickly with the Karlmann King but will definitely arrive in style. Add the optional bullet-proof body armour and no one will be able to touch you as well.