- 2 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 3 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 4 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- News Chandrayaan-1 too faced glitch before launch: former ISRO chief
- Movies Aditi Prabhudeva Says Her Hit Song Shane Top Agavle Represents Girl’s Point Of View
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Jeep has teased the upcoming facelift version of the Renegade SUV. The 2019 Jeep Renegade will have its unveiling this week at the Torino Motor Show.
The facelift version of the Renegade SUV will be first launched in the European market. FCA chose Europe as its first market for the Renegade due to its increasing popularity. The SUV is well appreciated in the European market due to its funky design and small dimensions.
The new 2019 Jeep Renegade facelift will also make its way to the Indian market at a later stage.
The teaser for the 2019 Renegade facelift, showcased the updated tail lamps of the SUV. The X-shaped details on the tail lights, provide a modern touch to a familiar design. The tail lights also feature LED lighting.
According to Jeep, the Renegade SUV will also come with a new family of engines. These will vary between three and four-cylinder petrol engines.
The smallest of the lot will be the new 1.0-litre petrol producing 120bhp, while there will also be a larger 1.3-litre petrol option churning out either 150 or 180bhp. These new engines will deliver better efficiency along with performance.
Jeep's parent company, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) recently announced that they are planning to get rid of all diesel engines in Europe by 2022. However, Jeep will still offer both petrol and diesel engine options in India.
Thoughts On The 2019 Jeep Renegade Facelift
The 2019 Jeep Renegade facelift is expected to be launched in India. Once launched, the facelift Renegade will be priced cheaper than the Compass offering.
The Renegade will take on the likes of the recently updated Hyundai Creta and the Renault Duster. Jeep is expected to bring the new facelifted Renegade to India sometime in 2019.