TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Jeep has teased the upcoming facelift version of the Renegade SUV. The 2019 Jeep Renegade will have its unveiling this week at the Torino Motor Show.
The facelift version of the Renegade SUV will be first launched in the European market. FCA chose Europe as its first market for the Renegade due to its increasing popularity. The SUV is well appreciated in the European market due to its funky design and small dimensions.
The new 2019 Jeep Renegade facelift will also make its way to the Indian market at a later stage.
The teaser for the 2019 Renegade facelift, showcased the updated tail lamps of the SUV. The X-shaped details on the tail lights, provide a modern touch to a familiar design. The tail lights also feature LED lighting.
According to Jeep, the Renegade SUV will also come with a new family of engines. These will vary between three and four-cylinder petrol engines.
The smallest of the lot will be the new 1.0-litre petrol producing 120bhp, while there will also be a larger 1.3-litre petrol option churning out either 150 or 180bhp. These new engines will deliver better efficiency along with performance.
Jeep's parent company, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) recently announced that they are planning to get rid of all diesel engines in Europe by 2022. However, Jeep will still offer both petrol and diesel engine options in India.
Thoughts On The 2019 Jeep Renegade Facelift
The 2019 Jeep Renegade facelift is expected to be launched in India. Once launched, the facelift Renegade will be priced cheaper than the Compass offering.
The Renegade will take on the likes of the recently updated Hyundai Creta and the Renault Duster. Jeep is expected to bring the new facelifted Renegade to India sometime in 2019.