TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- Hero Splendor Makes New World Record — 7.69 Lakh Units Sold In A Month
Jeep has teased the upcoming facelift version of the Renegade SUV. The 2019 Jeep Renegade will have its unveiling this week at the Torino Motor Show.
The facelift version of the Renegade SUV will be first launched in the European market. FCA chose Europe as its first market for the Renegade due to its increasing popularity. The SUV is well appreciated in the European market due to its funky design and small dimensions.
The new 2019 Jeep Renegade facelift will also make its way to the Indian market at a later stage.
The teaser for the 2019 Renegade facelift, showcased the updated tail lamps of the SUV. The X-shaped details on the tail lights, provide a modern touch to a familiar design. The tail lights also feature LED lighting.
According to Jeep, the Renegade SUV will also come with a new family of engines. These will vary between three and four-cylinder petrol engines.
The smallest of the lot will be the new 1.0-litre petrol producing 120bhp, while there will also be a larger 1.3-litre petrol option churning out either 150 or 180bhp. These new engines will deliver better efficiency along with performance.
Jeep's parent company, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) recently announced that they are planning to get rid of all diesel engines in Europe by 2022. However, Jeep will still offer both petrol and diesel engine options in India.
Thoughts On The 2019 Jeep Renegade Facelift
The 2019 Jeep Renegade facelift is expected to be launched in India. Once launched, the facelift Renegade will be priced cheaper than the Compass offering.
The Renegade will take on the likes of the recently updated Hyundai Creta and the Renault Duster. Jeep is expected to bring the new facelifted Renegade to India sometime in 2019.