TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Jeep has teased the upcoming facelift version of the Renegade SUV. The 2019 Jeep Renegade will have its unveiling this week at the Torino Motor Show.
The facelift version of the Renegade SUV will be first launched in the European market. FCA chose Europe as its first market for the Renegade due to its increasing popularity. The SUV is well appreciated in the European market due to its funky design and small dimensions.
The new 2019 Jeep Renegade facelift will also make its way to the Indian market at a later stage.
The teaser for the 2019 Renegade facelift, showcased the updated tail lamps of the SUV. The X-shaped details on the tail lights, provide a modern touch to a familiar design. The tail lights also feature LED lighting.
According to Jeep, the Renegade SUV will also come with a new family of engines. These will vary between three and four-cylinder petrol engines.
The smallest of the lot will be the new 1.0-litre petrol producing 120bhp, while there will also be a larger 1.3-litre petrol option churning out either 150 or 180bhp. These new engines will deliver better efficiency along with performance.
Jeep's parent company, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) recently announced that they are planning to get rid of all diesel engines in Europe by 2022. However, Jeep will still offer both petrol and diesel engine options in India.
Thoughts On The 2019 Jeep Renegade Facelift
The 2019 Jeep Renegade facelift is expected to be launched in India. Once launched, the facelift Renegade will be priced cheaper than the Compass offering.
The Renegade will take on the likes of the recently updated Hyundai Creta and the Renault Duster. Jeep is expected to bring the new facelifted Renegade to India sometime in 2019.