TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) is celebrating the Jeep 4X4 month from the 4th - 30th April 2018. As part of the global celebrations, Jeep India is offering all its customers who are planning to book or have already booked the Compass 4X2 variant, an option of paying Rs 50,000 extra and upgrading to the 4X4 variant of the Compass.
The Compass 4X2 variant is offered with a starting price of Rs 19.21 lakh, while the 4X4 variant of the Jeep Compass starts at a price of Rs 21.18 lakh. By paying an amount of Rs 50,000 extra for the upgrade to the top end variant, customers are receiving a discount of Rs 1.5 lakh on the 4X4 variant of the Compass.
During the Jeep 4X4 month, FCA will also be conducting - CampJeep - a 4X4 experience event, which will be held in Mumbai, Pune and Hyderabad.
Currently, the 4X4 option is available only on the top-spec Limited diesel variant, which is powered by a 2-litre Multijet diesel engine producing 170bhp and 350Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The Jeep Compass Discounts
The Jeep 4X4 month celebrated globally is a great way for the company to attract more customers. The company during the month hope to rope in more customers for the Limited variant with attractive discounts along with a list of extra features available on the top-end spec.