- Movies Happy Birthday Jr NTR: RRR Co-Star Ram Charan Wishes The Young Tiger On His Big Day
- News Swaraj on 2 day visit to Bishkek for SCO Summit
- Sports Wahab, Amir and Asif named in final Pakistan World Cup squad
- Technology Samsung India, Ready Action: Win Galaxy smartphones and Smart TVs by posting videos
- Finance SBI Jumps Over 7% Post Exit Poll Results: Should You Still Be Buying The Stock?
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Jeep Compass was launched in the Indian market in 2017 and has been the best-selling SUV for the American automaker. Now, FCA is all set to introduce the rugged version of the Compass SUV called the Compass Trailhawk.
We have already reported about the bookings of the Compass Trailhawk in India and the SUV is expected to be launched in the coming weeks. So, let's see what will the new top-spec Compass Trailhawk offer as compared to the regular variant of the SUV.
The overall design of the Compass Trailhawk remains identical to the regular version of the SUV but comes with redesigned front and rear bumper. The chrome bits have been replaced by satin metallic black at the front and the side profile.
The front bumper of the Jeep Compass Trailhawk is equipped with dual tow hooks and the rear bumper gets a single tow hook. The bonnet of the SUV gets a black decal which adds to the rugged look of the Trailhawk edition of the SUV.
Jeep has also replaced the Compass badging with the blacked out Jeep badges and the boot lid features a large ‘Trailhawk' badging. On the side profile, the SUV gets Trail Rated badge on the front fender. The Jeep Compass Trailhawk is equipped with 17-inch dual-tone alloy wheels.
The interior of the Jeep Compass Trailhawk features an all-black theme with red accents. The Trailhawk branding is embroidered on the seats. Other bits such as gear lever, steering wheel and panels get leather wrapping and red accents. The touchscreen infotainment system is equipped with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
The Jeep Compass Trailhawk edition draws power from the same 2-litre diesel and 1.4-litre petrol engine. The petrol engine will be mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox, whereas the diesel unit is likely to get the new 9-speed automatic transmission.
Being the rugged version of the Compass, the Trailhawk edition features a new Rock Mode in the Select-Terrain Terrain Traction Management System. Apart from that, rest all the things remain identical to the regular variant of the Compass.
Thoughts On The Jeep Compass Trailhawk
The Jeep Compass has been one of the best-selling SUVs in the Indian market. Now, Jeep is all set to introduce the Trailhawk edition of the SUV. We expect the Jeep Compass Trailhawk to be priced around Rs 23 lakh ex-showroom and will rival the likes of Volkswagen Tiguan and Hyundai Tucson.