TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Vertu Aster P With Real Leather Announced; Price Starts From Rs. 3 Lakh
- Ever Heard Of Glamping? Visit These 7 Places In India For Luxury Camping!
- Essential Oil Remedies To Treat Lice
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- 2018 Yamaha R15 V3 Review — Unmistakable Racing Pedigree Made Evident
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Postal Life Insurance; All You Need To Know
Jeep India is all set to introduce the Compass Trailhawk in the country. The Compass Trailhawk is the top-of-the-line variant of the SUV which comes with several new features and subtle cosmetic updates.
Now, one of the Jeep dealerships in Bangalore has revealed to DriveSpark that the bookings for the Compass Trailhawk have commenced. But there is no information regarding the pricing.
The Jeep Compass Trailhawk can be booked by making an advanced payment of Rs 50,000.
The dealer has also revealed that the Jeep Compass Trailhawk will be launched in India by the end of June or July. The SUV is being manufactured at FCA's Ranjangaon plant for export markets such as Japan and Australia.
The Jeep Compass Trailhawk will be the top-spec model similar to the global-spec variant. The global-spec Compass Trailhawk is equipped with Jeep's Active Drive Low-range four-wheel-drive system. It also gets a new Rock mode.
The Jeep Compass Trailhawk also sits 20mm higher as compared to the standard variant of the SUV. The Trailhawk edition of the Compass also features unique front and rear bumpers. The new bumpers result in better approach and departure angles.
The India-spec Jeep Compass Trailhawk will come with the same 2-litre diesel engine producing 171bhp and 350Nm of torque. But the engine comes mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission as opposed to the manual gearbox.
Other features of the Jeep Compass Trailhawk include new alloy wheels, dual-tone paint scheme finished in black and silver, recovery hooks on the front bumper, black decal on the bonnet, skid plates and all-weather floor mats.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Jeep Compass Trailhawk
The Jeep Compass Trailhawk is a top-spec variant of the SUV which comes with several mechanical and cosmetic updates. The SUV features a new paint scheme along with a host of new features. Expect the Jeep Compass Trailhawk to be priced around Rs 24 lakh ex-showroom.