TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Jeep India is all set to introduce the Compass Trailhawk in the country. The Compass Trailhawk is the top-of-the-line variant of the SUV which comes with several new features and subtle cosmetic updates.
Now, one of the Jeep dealerships in Bangalore has revealed to DriveSpark that the bookings for the Compass Trailhawk have commenced. But there is no information regarding the pricing.
The Jeep Compass Trailhawk can be booked by making an advanced payment of Rs 50,000.
The dealer has also revealed that the Jeep Compass Trailhawk will be launched in India by the end of June or July. The SUV is being manufactured at FCA's Ranjangaon plant for export markets such as Japan and Australia.
The Jeep Compass Trailhawk will be the top-spec model similar to the global-spec variant. The global-spec Compass Trailhawk is equipped with Jeep's Active Drive Low-range four-wheel-drive system. It also gets a new Rock mode.
The Jeep Compass Trailhawk also sits 20mm higher as compared to the standard variant of the SUV. The Trailhawk edition of the Compass also features unique front and rear bumpers. The new bumpers result in better approach and departure angles.
The India-spec Jeep Compass Trailhawk will come with the same 2-litre diesel engine producing 171bhp and 350Nm of torque. But the engine comes mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission as opposed to the manual gearbox.
Other features of the Jeep Compass Trailhawk include new alloy wheels, dual-tone paint scheme finished in black and silver, recovery hooks on the front bumper, black decal on the bonnet, skid plates and all-weather floor mats.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Jeep Compass Trailhawk
The Jeep Compass Trailhawk is a top-spec variant of the SUV which comes with several mechanical and cosmetic updates. The SUV features a new paint scheme along with a host of new features. Expect the Jeep Compass Trailhawk to be priced around Rs 24 lakh ex-showroom.