- 9 hrs ago Escape The Ordinary — Tales From Tawang
- 11 hrs ago Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- 12 hrs ago Ducati Officially Reveals The Street Fighter V4 — Will Make Debut At Pikes Peak
- 13 hrs ago Tata Motors Reveal Official Altroz Teaser — Are You Ready?
- Movies Charu Asopa & Sushmita Sen's Brother Rajeev Get Engaged; Check Out Their Wedding Festivities PICS!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: De Kock steers Proteas to first win after Afghanistan collapse
- News IAF chief presents his 'wings' to 'Sword of Honour' recipient at AFA
- Technology VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Lifestyle Fabulous Hairstyle Ideas For Women To Try This Monsoon
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Jeep India is all set to introduce a new variant of the Compass SUV in the country. Yes, Autocar India has spotted the new Jeep Compass Limited Plus variant of the SUV with cosmetic changes. The Compass Limited Plus will be a top-spec model.
The report states that the Jeep Compass Limited Plus will be launched in the Indian market on October 19, 2018. The Jeep Compass Limited Plus will be equipped with a panoramic sunroof. Apart from that, the Limited Plus trim will also feature a bigger 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
Other features on the Jeep Compass Limited Plus include 18-inch alloy wheels, eight-way adjustable driver and four-way adjustable passenger seat. Standard safety features include dual front, curtain and side airbags and rain-sensing wipers.
The Jeep Compass Limited Plus will be available in both petrol and diesel engines. The diesel variant of the SUV will draw power from a 2-litre engine that produces 170bhp and 350Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
The petrol version of the Compass Limited Plus will be powered by the same 1.4-litre engine that is tuned to produce 160bhp and 250Nm of torque. The engine is coupled to a 7-speed automatic gearbox. Jeep also plans to launch a new limited edition Black Pack Edition of the SUV.
Expect the Jeep Compass Limited Plus to be launched with a premium of Rs 1,5 lakh over the top-spec Limited 4x4 (O) trim. Jeep will also introduce the Trailhawk edition of the Jeep Compass in 2019. The Trailhawk will be a rugged SUV with few more features.
Thoughts On The Jeep Compass Limited Plus
The Jeep Compass Limited Plus trim will feature a panoramic sunroof which will be the USP of the top-spec trim. The Compass Limited Plus will also sport new features as compared to the current top-spec model. The upcoming Compass Limited Plus will rival the likes of Hyundai Creta and the Mahindra XUV500.