- 2 min ago TVS NTorq 125 Facelift With LED Headlamp & New Design Teased Through Short Video
- 58 min ago Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- 1 hr ago 2020 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Specs Leaked: Motorcycle Revised With Upgraded Electronics
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Hikes Prices Of Its Entire Product Lineup: Prices Increased By Up To Rs 10,000
- Lifestyle Tiger Shroff Stylishly Takes A Dig At War Co-star Hrithik Roshan With His Krrish Tee
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Announces Next - The Big Bull; To Be Produced By Ajay Devgn
- Technology Ambrane Launches WH-83 Wireless Headphones For Rs. 1,199 In India
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar raises funds for over 600 child heart surgeries during his USA tour
- News Indo-US ties on upward trajectory: Jaishankar ahead of PM’s US visit
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The 'Limited Plus' is now the new top-end variant for the Jeep Compass SUV offering in India. The new variant will be available with both petrol and diesel engine options. The petrol version will come with a two-wheel drive automatic configuration. While the diesel version offers both two and four-wheel drive system with a manual transmission.
The Jeep Compass Limited Plus 4X2 Petrol Automatic is priced at Rs 21.41 lakh, while the Limited Plus 4X4 Diesel Manual comes with a price tag of Rs 22.85 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new ‘Limited Plus' variant comes with a host of additional equipment above all other features seen on the Limited variant. Bookings for the new Jeep Compass Limited Plus variant has officially begun at Rs 50,000. Deliveries of the new variant will start across India from the first week of October.
New features on the Limited Plus variant include a large panoramic sunroof, 18-inch alloy wheels finished in a black and polished aluminium shade and a brand new UConnect 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
The Jeep Compass Limited Plus variant also comes with automatic headlamps, rain sensing wipers and an auto-dimming rearview mirror. In terms of safety, the new variant now comes equipped with six airbags as standard.
Apart from these new additional equipment and features, the new variant remains unchanged mechanically. The Jeep Compass comes powered by a 2.0-litre Multijet diesel engine and a 1.3-litre Multiair petrol unit. The diesel engine produces 170bhp and 350Nm of torque while the petrol engine churns out 160bhp and 250Nm of peak torque.
The petrol and diesel engine units are further mated to a seven-speed automatic and six-speed manual gearbox, respectively.
Thoughts On The Jeep Compass Limited Plus Variant
Jeep has already sold over 26,000 units of the Compass SUV in India. The company further hopes to boost sales with the addition of the all-new top-end fully-loaded version.
Jeep has also postponed the launch of the Trailhawk variant in the country to next year. The Jeep Compass takes on rivals such as the Maruti Vitara Brezza, Mahindra XUV500 and the upcoming Tata Harrier in India.