- 49 min ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Collector’s Edition E-Scooter Unveiled: A Special-Edition 450X For The Enthusiasts!
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India: Could It Be Connected Technology?
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Budget Smartphone Launched: Price, Specifications
- News With QUAD pitch in, India-Japan to tie up for 5G technologies
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Joins Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor At NCB Office For Questioning
- Sports Sorry Chennai Super Kings fans! Suresh Raina is not coming back, clarifies CSK CEO
- Finance 5 Factors That Could Keep Market Volatile Next Week
- Lifestyle Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Jeep India launches the special edition Compass Bedrock SUV in India. The limited edition SUV offering from Jeep is priced at Rs 17.53 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Bedrock edition is based on the base Sport trim. However, it receives more features and cosmetic changes, both inside and outside. The Jeep Compass Bedrock Edition has been launched to celebrate the sale of 25,000 units of the SUV offering.
The exterior of the Jeep Compass Bedrock Edition is available in three colour options - Vocal White, Minimal Grey and Exotica Red. The special edition SUV also features blacked out 16-inch alloy wheels and roof rails. It also gets special decals on the doors, along with the Bedrock monogram.
Inside, the limited edition SUV receives Bedrock badged seat covers, dynamic guidance, five-inch infotainment system, reverse camera and new floor mats.
Other features on the special edition Compass Bedrock: dual airbags, ABS with EBD, stability and traction control, disc brakes on all four wheels, electric parking brake and folding ORVMs.
The Jeep Compass Bedrock is placed between the Sport and Longitude trims in the product's lineup.
The limited edition Compass Bedrock will be powered by a 2.0-litre turbo diesel engine producing 173bhp. The power will be sent to the front wheels, through a six-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The Jeep Compass Bedrock Edition
The special edition Compass Bedrock offering from Jeep celebrates the 25,000 sales milestone of the SUV. The American carmaker is also set to introduce the Trailhawk version of the Compass in India soon.
The Jeep Compass in India takes on the likes of the Hyundai Tucson, Mahindra XUV500 and the Tata Hexa in India.