- 4 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 6 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 8 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News CWC rejects Rahul Gandhi's offer to quit as Congress President
- Sports Hamilton beats out Bottas as Leclerc suffers Monaco nightmare
- Technology How to make your Android device safe for kids
- Movies Allu Arjun’s Takes A Decision That Might Leave His Fans Disappointed? Deets Inside!
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Jeep India launches the special edition Compass Bedrock SUV in India. The limited edition SUV offering from Jeep is priced at Rs 17.53 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Bedrock edition is based on the base Sport trim. However, it receives more features and cosmetic changes, both inside and outside. The Jeep Compass Bedrock Edition has been launched to celebrate the sale of 25,000 units of the SUV offering.
The exterior of the Jeep Compass Bedrock Edition is available in three colour options - Vocal White, Minimal Grey and Exotica Red. The special edition SUV also features blacked out 16-inch alloy wheels and roof rails. It also gets special decals on the doors, along with the Bedrock monogram.
Inside, the limited edition SUV receives Bedrock badged seat covers, dynamic guidance, five-inch infotainment system, reverse camera and new floor mats.
Other features on the special edition Compass Bedrock: dual airbags, ABS with EBD, stability and traction control, disc brakes on all four wheels, electric parking brake and folding ORVMs.
The Jeep Compass Bedrock is placed between the Sport and Longitude trims in the product's lineup.
The limited edition Compass Bedrock will be powered by a 2.0-litre turbo diesel engine producing 173bhp. The power will be sent to the front wheels, through a six-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The Jeep Compass Bedrock Edition
The special edition Compass Bedrock offering from Jeep celebrates the 25,000 sales milestone of the SUV. The American carmaker is also set to introduce the Trailhawk version of the Compass in India soon.
The Jeep Compass in India takes on the likes of the Hyundai Tucson, Mahindra XUV500 and the Tata Hexa in India.