- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- 9 hrs ago MG Motors Plans To Launch eZS All Electric SUV — Slated For Late 2019
- 9 hrs ago Renault Triber Teased Ahead Of Global Unveil
- 10 hrs ago Tata Tigor Automatic Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.39 Lakh
- News Cyclone Vayu, headed for North Gujarat, to weaken further
- Technology Indian Consumer Prefer To Watch OTT Content For Free
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Super Shakib inspires Bangladesh to thumping win over Windies
- Lifestyle 8 Astonishing Health Benefits Of Drinking Cucumber Juice
- Movies Bepannaah’s Harshad Chopda On His Secret Girlfriend; Reveals Awkward Moment About Intimate Scene!
- Finance Nifty Earnings For Jan-Mar Touched 5-Quarter Low
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Jeep Compass Black Pack Edition Launched In India: Jeep has launched the new Compass Black Pack Edition in the country. The Jeep Black Pack Edition is priced at Rs 20.59 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). Jeep India has introduced Compass Black Pack just ahead of the festive season.
The Jeep Compass Black Pack is available only on the top-spec Limited (O) variant. The Black Pack Edition of the Jeep Compass features updates to the exterior and interior to give a sporty appeal to the SUV. The Jeep Compass has been the best-selling product for the American automaker in India.
On the exterior, the Jeep Compass Black Pack Edition features gloss black ORVMs and alloy wheels. The SUV is equipped with the same 17-inch alloy wheels seen on the top-spec Limited trim. The roof also gets the black treatment which adds to the looks of the limited edition SUV.
The Jeep Compass Black Pack Edition is offered in three colours: Vocal White, Minimal Grey and Magnesio Grey. The interior of the SUV gets an all-black theme which replaces the dual-tone theme. The cabin also features chrome accents on steering wheel, instrument cluster, centre console and door trims.
The Black Pack Edition of the Jeep Compass draws power from the same 2-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 173bhp and 350Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox. The overall design of the Jeep Black Pack remains identical to the standard variant.
Apart from the Jeep Compass Black Pack Edition, the company will also introduce the new Limited Plus trim with additional features. The Limited Plus will be the top-spec variant with features such as a sunroof and a large touchscreen infotainment system. Jeep will also launch the Compass Trailhawk in 2019.
Thoughts On The Jeep Compass Black Pack Edition
Jeep has launched the new Compass Black Pack Edition in the Indian market just ahead of the festive season. The new limited edition model features changes to the exterior and interior design. Jeep has been one of the best-selling SUVs in India and we expect the sales figures to go up with the introduction of the new Black Pack Edition.