- 1 hr ago 725 Kilometers On A Single Charge — Here's The Lightyear One
- 2 hrs ago The Platypus Ocean Blue — James Bond's American Counterpart Approves
- 4 hrs ago 2019 BMW S 1000 RR Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 18.50 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago New Hyundai Elite i20 Spied Testing In India — Next-Generation Elite i20 Launch Expected In 2020
- News MP govt to ammend law, cow vigilantes can get up to 5-yr jail for violence
- Finance SEBI Approves DVR Shares Issuance Framework
- Movies Mammootty Starrer Bilal's Pre-production Work Is In Full Swing?
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: New Zealand won’t let one defeat derail them, they will stay calm: Daniel Vettori
- Lifestyle Bodybuilder Uses Oil Injections To Increase Muscle Size
- Technology Realme 3 New Diamond Red Color Variant Shows Up Online
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Jeep is all set to launch a special limited edition 'Black Pack' on their Jeep Compass offering in India. According to Business Standard, Jeep is also readying the launch of a new variant of the Compass as well.
Jeep will introduce the ‘Black Pack' exclusively for the top-end Limited (O) variant of the Compass SUV. The ‘Black Pack' is essentially a cosmetic package for the Compass SUV. It will feature blacked-out wheels, roof and ORVMs. The Black Pack will also offer an all-black interior, which will offer the SUV a more premium look.
Apart from the new visual package, the American car manufacturer will also be launching a brand-new top-end variant. Jeep is said to introduce the ‘Limited Plus' variant in the Compass line-up in India.
The new top-end variant once launched, will come with a host of new and additional features, above the current Limited variant.
The new fully-loaded variant is expected to offer a sunroof, as well as a larger infotainment system, similar to that on the Grand Cherokee.
However, the new variant will remain unchanged mechanically. It will still be powered by the same petrol auto and diesel manual power unit. The variant will provide the option for either a two or four-wheel-drive system.
Jeep is also expected to be launching the ‘Trailhawk' version of the Compass in the country. The new Jeep Compass Trailhawk will be powered by a BS-VI emission compliant, diesel automatic. The SUV will also feature additional off-roading kits as well.
The company is expected to introduce the Jeep Compass with a diesel automatic as well. Althoughthe diesel automatic was supposed to be launched sometime later this year, Jeep has postponed the launch to early 2019.
Thoughts On The Jeep Compass Black Pack
The Jeep Compass has been one of the most popular SUVs in the Indian market. However, sales of the Compass have seen a slight dip over the last few months.
The company hopes to improve sales with the introduction of the new ‘Black Pack' edition. The new special edition package is expected to be launched, ahead of the upcoming festive season this year.