TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
A model-turned-businessman, Rrahul Tanejaa has paid Rs 16 lakh for a fancy number plate. The Jaipur based businessman got the number '1' registered for his latest luxury car, the Jaguar XJ L.
According to Hindustan Times, Tanejaa bought the Jaguar for Rs 1.5 crore and had to wait one and a half months for the special number. He bought the car on March 25th and had the highest bidding for a premium number in the state.
Rrahul Tanejaa is a 37-year old businessman, who runs his own Event Management Company. His obsession with the number ‘1' started long back in 1996 when he bought his first second-hand scooter with the number ‘RJ 14 23M 2323', the numbers of which add up to 1. (2+3+2+3 =10; 1+0 = 1)
Talking about his obsession, he stated, "I believe in being number one in whatever I do. I want my event management company to be number one in the country."
Apart from the Jaguar, Tanejaa also bought a BMW 5-series in 2011. Even on this, the number plate was registered as RJ 14 CP 0001. He reportedly paid Rs 10.31 lakh for this number plate as well. Tanejaa later upgraded the 5-series to a 7-series but retained the same number plate.
He also bought a Skoda Laura only because it was registered with the ‘RJ 20 CB 0001' number plate.
Until he was 18 years, Rrahul Tanejaa used to work odd jobs, selling different items: Kites, Rakhis, colours during Holi, crackers during Diwali and even leather jackets on the footpaths.
At 18 years, he tried his hand at modelling, which turned out to be a success for him. He stated, "My life had been full of struggle - now when I have money, I want to enjoy it."
Also Read: World's Most Expensive Number Plate
Thoughts On The Rs 16 Lakh Fancy Number Plate
Rrahul Tanejaa's life is a rags-to-riches story in itself. From selling leather jackets on the footpath to spending lakhs of rupees on fancy number plates.