- 40 min ago Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition Launched In India: Priced At Rs 33 Lakh
- 1 hr ago MG eZS Teased Ahead Of India-Launch Next Year: To Rival The Hyundai Kona EV
- 2 hrs ago New Mahindra Thar & XUV300 BS-VI Spied Testing In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Sumo Discontinued In India: Company Stops Production Of SUV After 25 Years Of Sales
- Movies Oh Baby Arrives On Netflix: Samantha Akkineni Fans Say It Is Worth A Watch
- Technology Motorola E6s: The Good, The Bad, And The X Factor
- News Rituals of the ‘Mahasasthi', 6th day of Durga puja
- Lifestyle PV Sindhu Updates Her Instagram Fashion Library With Two More Stunning Outfits
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Sports Ashes 2019 Stats, Records & Results: Unstoppable Smith, undaunted Stokes, unmissable Archer leave their mark
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Jaguar XJ50 launched in India at Rs 1.11 Crore, ex-showroom (India). The XJ50 is a special edition model, based on the company's Indian flagship, the XJ L model. The Jaguar XJ50 was first showcased earlier this year at the 2018 Beijing Motor Show and celebrates 50 years of the luxury sedan.
The new Jaguar XJ50 comes with a number of unique updates and features, which pay a fitting tribute to the model and its five decades of history. These special highlights over the standard XJ L model include an autobiography-style front and rear bumpers, new 19-inch alloy wheels, illuminated tread plates, bright metal pedals, diamond-quilted seats and anodized gearshift paddles. The XJ50 also offers a chrome radiator grille and special badging on the side and rear vents.
Apart from these, the special edition model also comes with the ‘XJ50' badging all-around. This includes the name being embossed on the seat headrests, central armrest and on the illuminated treadplates as well.
The Jaguar Xj50 special edition is offered in a range of four new colours - Fuji White, Santorini Black, Loire Blue And Rosello Reds.
The Jaguar XJ50 comes powered by a 3.0-litre diesel engine producing 300bhp and 700Nm of torque. It is mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox, sending power to the rear wheels.
Rohit Suri, President & MD, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd (JLRIL), stated, "The Jaguar XJ has always been the epitome of Jaguar's focus on luxury and excellence. With the XJ50, we have raised the bar once again, paying homage to one of the world's most stylish sporting saloons."
Thoughts On The Jaguar XJ50
The Jaguar XJ50 pays tribute to five decades of the luxury saloon model. The Jaguar XJ L has been the choice of celebrities, politicians and even royalty over the last 50 years and the new XJ50 pays tribute to that history. In India, the Jaguar XJ50 or the XJ L rivals the likes of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, BMW 7-series and the upcoming Audi A8.