- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- Technology How to get 1.5GB data per day for one year from Vodafone
- Finance Gold Prices Slump Amid A Stronger Rupee And Rising Equities
- News BJP delegation meets EC, demands re-poll in violence hit constituencies of WB
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Sports MotoGP analysis: How Marquez made history for Honda in France
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Jaguar Land Rover has recently announced that they are going to bring their Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) range to our shores.
What exactly does the SVO brand do? From the outside, there are no tweaks done to the car, but, the engine is heavily tuned ( for performance). After that, it is like unleashing a beast in the wild.
The Range Rover Sport SVR is a car that we are already familiar with. Now, the Range Rover SV Autobiography and the limited-edition SV Coupe are also going to make their way to India market.
The cars which will be given the SVO treatment will be fitted with a 5.0-litre, supercharged, V8. That much power means that the cars are going to have a staggering 500 bhp plus!
On the other hand, the Range Rover Sport SVR is more inclined towards sportiness, which means, stiffer suspension and a much throaty exhaust note to go along with.
Moreover, the F-type SVR is also expected in the line-up. With SVR treatment the car is expected to produce around 10 per cent more power than the outgoing — F-Type R.
The engine remains the same 5.0-litre one, but, the SVR gets sharper bumpers, custom exhaust and retuned suspension.
The Range Rover Sport SVR is expected to arrive in the next quarter followed by the top-end Range Rover SV Autobiography. Also, the limited-edition three-door Range Rover SV Coupe might make its debut in the last quarter of 2018.
Moreover, only 999 units of the RR SV Coupe will be offered in India.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The JLR SVO Range!
The SVO is being launched in the Indian market for one reason - to cater to those buyers needs who are looking to get something more out of their machines with a bit of a personal customization to it.