TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Isuzu is gearing up to launch the 2018 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift in February 2018. Popularly known as the Adventure Utility Vehicle, the V-Cross facelift will be available in two variants: V-Cross and V-Cross High.
As per Team-BHP, the new Isuzu V-Cross facelift variants will be priced at Rs 14.27 lakh and Rs 15.77 lakh respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (Andhra Pradesh). Bookings for the 2018 Isuzu V-Cross has begun for the pickup.
Talking about the changes to the Isuzu V-Cross facelift, the UV gets subtle changes to its exterior and interior along with new standard features. While the front profile remains the same, the side step is new; the tailgate has been tweaked with a chrome handle.
The V-Cross High variant also gets chrome treatment on the rear bumper, LED daytime running lights and LED taillights. On the inside, the new V-Cross receives a new touchscreen audio system and a rear camera.
Additionally, the High variant comes with a six-way electrically adjustable driver seat, black leather seats and a multi-functional steering wheel with cruise control. As for the safety features, the pickup truck also gets electronic stability control and traction control.
Mechanically, the V-Cross facelift continues to draw power from the 2.5-litre, four-cylinder, turbo-diesel motor producing 134bhp @ 3,600rpm and 320Nm of torque @ 1,800-2,800rpm and comes mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox sending the power to all the four wheels.
The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross is not just a pickup truck; it's a lifestyle pickup truck which is capable of traversing some of the toughest terrains. With the facelifted V-Cross, the pickup feels more premium, upmarket as well as with the addition of the electronic stability control and traction control; the vehicle is arguably one among the best off-road vehicles in India.
Stay tuned to DriveSpark as we bring the complete coverage of the launch of the Isuzu V-Cross facelift model in India.