- 1 hr ago Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- 2 hrs ago New Skoda Rapid Rider Launched In India — Priced At Rs 6.99 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Tata Harrier Painted Range Rover Red By Kitup Automotive — Chic And Up-Market!
- 4 hrs ago 30 Percent Of Motorists In India Use Fake Driving Licenses — New MV Act To Counter It
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Rechargeable LED Lamp Launched In India – Goes On Crowdfunding
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Sports Tendulkar picks five Indians in World Cup XI
- News Amarnath Yatra: 15th batch of 3,967 pilgrims leaves Jammu
- Finance Tax Frauds Worth Rs 38,000 Crore Detected Last Year
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Isuzu Motors has announced a hike in prices across its entire range of products in India. The increase in prices will come into effect from the 1st January 2019.
The price hike from Isuzu Motors will include their commercial and passenger range. Isuzu Motors also stated that the commercial range, which includes the D-Max regular Cab and D-Max S-Cab will witness a hike of 1 to 2 per cent.
The passenger range, on the other hand, which includes the D-Max V-Cross and the MU-X will receive a hike of up to 3 to 4 per cent. These price hikes translate to an overall increase of around Rs 15,000 to Rs 1 lakh, ex-showroom, depending on the model and variant.
The company states that rising input and distribution costs have led to an increase in prices. This is the second price hike from Isuzu, after their last price hike in September 2018. Their previous price hike also consisted of the entire range of products, with an increase in ex-showroom prices of up to Rs 20,000 to Rs 50,000.
Isuzu recently launched its 2018 MU-X model in the country. The Isuzu MU-X comes with a starting price of Rs 26.34 lakh. The D-Max V-Cross, on the other hand, is currently priced at Rs 14.82 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from Isuzu Motors, Toyota Kirloskar and BMW India also recently announced a similar hike in prices across their entire product range. The price hike from both these manufacturers will also come into effect from January 2019.
Thoughts On The Isuzu Motor Price Hike
Isuzu Motors is the third manufacturer after BMW India and Toyota to announce a hike in prices from January 2019. The hike in prices will affect the entire portfolio of the brand in the Indian market, including their flagship D-Max V-Cross.