TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Isuzu Motors has announced a hike in prices across its entire range of products in India. The increase in prices will come into effect from the 1st January 2019.
The price hike from Isuzu Motors will include their commercial and passenger range. Isuzu Motors also stated that the commercial range, which includes the D-Max regular Cab and D-Max S-Cab will witness a hike of 1 to 2 per cent.
The passenger range, on the other hand, which includes the D-Max V-Cross and the MU-X will receive a hike of up to 3 to 4 per cent. These price hikes translate to an overall increase of around Rs 15,000 to Rs 1 lakh, ex-showroom, depending on the model and variant.
The company states that rising input and distribution costs have led to an increase in prices. This is the second price hike from Isuzu, after their last price hike in September 2018. Their previous price hike also consisted of the entire range of products, with an increase in ex-showroom prices of up to Rs 20,000 to Rs 50,000.
Isuzu recently launched its 2018 MU-X model in the country. The Isuzu MU-X comes with a starting price of Rs 26.34 lakh. The D-Max V-Cross, on the other hand, is currently priced at Rs 14.82 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from Isuzu Motors, Toyota Kirloskar and BMW India also recently announced a similar hike in prices across their entire product range. The price hike from both these manufacturers will also come into effect from January 2019.
Thoughts On The Isuzu Motor Price Hike
Isuzu Motors is the third manufacturer after BMW India and Toyota to announce a hike in prices from January 2019. The hike in prices will affect the entire portfolio of the brand in the Indian market, including their flagship D-Max V-Cross.